Search results

1. RMMV Help w/ Dragonbones - Battler only idles, does no other motions

Hello everyone! I am very very new to all this and was super excited when I finally got DragonBones to work, however my battler only idles (idling motion) but does not perform any of the other motions. The notetag has the following. <DragonBone Replace Sprite> <DragonBone Settings> Battler...
  2. Looking for RTP MV Clown Battler

Hello! I searched Avery's list of missing rtp sprites but didn't find this one. It is for the Clown in "People 2" of the RTP for MV. Does anyone know of one floating around?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ladies and gentlepeeps, I'm working on a Chuck E Cheese horror game! Did you know that in the 80's, in the Pizza Time Theater, Helen Henny was a separate character who performed in a separate room called the Cabaret? She was one of the possible guest stars there, and she was a Hollywood star at the time. But this particular unit seems to have a dark secret...
So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa