Search results

1. Ghalundra

What damage formulas do you use?

Simple can be good, but I enjoy more complicated formulas even when I'm aiming for triple digit or low 4 digit max HP totals (massive 5+ digit stats annoy me, so I don't do that). That said, I list the modifiers on spells in the description, so you should always know "Magic Ball is 5x MAT" and...
  2. Ghalundra

Keeping Magic and Skills Relevant

Normally I don't use progression spells like that for that exact problem. When I do, I make the higher level spells so inefficient resource wise that your main incentive to use the lower level spells is to not run out in encounters that aren't as threatening. In my current project, the highest...
  3. Ghalundra

How do YOU make Luck relevant?

Honestly, I usually have Luck play into most of my calculations-- both for the player and monsters. Usually at a massively reduced interval, but I've also had it tie into abilities before. Making it tie into critical calculations via plugins also works, but I find that better suited to...
  4. Ghalundra

Greetings and Salutations

Aloha. I lurk a lot and have been using RPG Maker since the PSX release. I am chronically bad at releasing or finishing projects. With COVID still in full swing and my ample free time, I've been pursuing game design (still as a hobby) more seriously. My goal is to commission assets because I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ladies and gentlepeeps, I'm working on a Chuck E Cheese horror game! Did you know that in the 80's, in the Pizza Time Theater, Helen Henny was a separate character who performed in a separate room called the Cabaret? She was one of the possible guest stars there, and she was a Hollywood star at the time. But this particular unit seems to have a dark secret...
So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arpeejay