Search results

1. MonsterCatcher

Drawing in RPG Maker

Is there any version of RPG Maker or a similar software that will allow me to draw in it without having to use paint or photoshop or anything else external? I’m not buying another software just to draw. I used some game creation software 20 years ago that allowed drawing right into it without...
  2. MonsterCatcher

Pokémon style monster catching resources

I know Essentials is gone now. I don’t know how to program monster catching, battling, and storage. I’m looking for a plugin or something that’s already taken care of this. It’s not a Pokémon fan game, but it does feature the ability to catch and battle monsters. Think Zelda, but the battles are...
  3. MonsterCatcher

FREE Pokémon-like monster catching game set in Zelda-like world

Set in a medieval fantasy world, players will explore wild areas and dungeons, catching enemy monsters and adding them to their team to use in and out of battle, trade items and monsters with other characters to build friendships, and solve puzzles. There’s the main town, plus five small wild...
  4. MonsterCatcher

Hello, just trying to make enough posts to qualify for posting in Classifieds

Okay, here’s a post. How many do I need to make before posting to classifieds? I don’t really want to go to Upwork for this. Anyway, I made some games like 15-20 years ago. They were all platformers. I haven’t made any since then aside from some little things in Flash here and there, but those...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Monday December 6th 2021 at 7PM Hawkzombie will stream A Thief's Voyage on his Twitch.

Hawkzombie Twitch

Check it out.​
Ladies and gentlepeeps, I'm working on a Chuck E Cheese horror game! Did you know that in the 80's, in the Pizza Time Theater, Helen Henny was a separate character who performed in a separate room called the Cabaret? She was one of the possible guest stars there, and she was a Hollywood star at the time. But this particular unit seems to have a dark secret...
So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arpeejay