Search results

1. Light on parallax background

Hello, I'm trying to create a map where there's a full moon in the parallax background, and on that same map, I use tint screen to set it to night... The problem is, the tint screen also affects the moon, which is in parallax, that's to be expected. The question is, is there any way to make...
  2. Zoom the tileset without affecting the parallax background

Is there a plugin, or is it possible to be created, that zooms only in the tileset/characters but without affecting the parallax background? I need this effect in the game I'm creating, but I can't find a way to do it, and I haven't found any zoom plugins that cover it.
  3. Tint screen without affecting the parallax background?

Hi, I've looked everywhere for a plugin that allows you to use the tint screen without affecting the parallax background, is there one like that? Or is it possible to create one?
  4. Zoom map plugin that does not zoom in on parallax background

Hello, I'm looking for a plugin that allows zooming the map (including tiles and characters), but without zooming in on the parallax background. The idea is to use in scenes like, for example, the person is on the edge of a cliff, and the camera approaches, passing over him, and highlighting...
  5. Zoom the map without zooming the parallax

Hi, is there any plugin that zooms on the map and tilesets, without zooming the paralllax background? The use would be, for example, in a scene where the person was on the edge of a cliff, and the camera approaches, highlighting the landscape in the background (the parallax).
  6. How to fix a light on a parallax background?

Hi, I wonder if there is any way to fix an event (such as a light) on an element of the parallax background, for example, a moon? A way that the character can move around the map, and the light getting fixed on the moon, as well as the rest of the parallax background.
  7. Lighted windows at night

Hello, I would like to know how to let the tileset windows with lighting effect in games where night falls on the map, just as in Pokémon games, for example. Something like this image: I know there are light scripts, but they do not leave the windows and lamps with glow effect, and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kekel