Search results

1. ZcheK

Rearrange Map Order

Is there a way to rearrange maps? For example if I want to move a map up or down one in the list. The only way I know how is to drag the map to the top map in in the hierarchy, which will put it right at the bottom, then I need to manually drag every other map TWICE to get them under the map...
  2. ZcheK

Plugins Not Loading Correctly in the Editor

Sometimes when I load up a plugin in the editor, it looks like this, with the plugin code being displayed in the plugin window,  and won't work at all. EDIT: I was downloading the html version of the plugin from Github, I needed to right click and save link on the "Raw" link to get the real...
  3. ZcheK

Quest For Glory 1: Extended Edition

QFG:EE is a fan remake project of Quest For Glory 1 VGA, the classic Adventure Game RPG Hybrid, using RPG Maker MV. The plan is to expand the stat system, add more story-line/quests, more areas to explore (such as a Goblin underworld), bigger bosses (such as a Dragon), voice acting, modern...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darmix