Search results

1. 9gramsofpersonality

What's the largest RM game you played all the way through?

I think the RM games I’ve finished are all relatively short XD Off the top of my head, I’ve played all of The Grumpy Knight, Czarina Must Die and Actual Sunlight :]
  2. 9gramsofpersonality

Cameo Swapping!

Why don't we all feature each other's characters in our games as NPCs? Well, not all our characters in every game, of course, but wouldn't that be a great way to brighten up our game worlds and support each other's games? :D I'm happy to both feature a few of your characters and have my...
  3. 9gramsofpersonality

RMMV God's World

Haha I plan to :] I guess it's kind of hard to be subtle and open at the same time when describing the game on here, 'cos I have to go into some detail to get any meaningful feedback :P Thanks for the tip! This is more exciting than I thought it would be XD
  4. 9gramsofpersonality

What Game has your favorite story?

Ohhhh I have quite a few (RPG Maker or otherwise); I don't usually get into RPGs unless I really like the story! But if I had to choose, I'm going to say the Trails in the Sky trilogy. Though if we talk the entirety of the Trails games I've played and include the Cold Steel games (which I still...
  5. 9gramsofpersonality

Title Screen Appreciation Thread!

Haha yeah, I've also noticed the visuals on most of my favourite title screens aren't anything special either :P But it still plays a minor role in me liking it because it just ... fits :P
  6. 9gramsofpersonality

Haha yeah, I know that feeling XD Just a bit? You have more self control than I do :p Wow, I never even realized! That's pretty amazing :D
  7. 9gramsofpersonality

RMMV God's World

Plot [/SPOILER] Gameplay Mechanics Characters [/SPOILER] Setting Images and Screenshots Special Thanks
  8. 9gramsofpersonality

What's a title screen you can stare at for hours on end? I'd have to go with Civ 4's title screen. The combination of music, changing time of day and clouds drifting over the earth is just ... memorizing :] More on the RPG side, I love Trails in the Sky the 3rd's title screen :D (I guess...
  9. 9gramsofpersonality

Ohayo!

Yay, another cool person :D
  10. 9gramsofpersonality

Hello everybody !

I can't read Portuguese D: Though I'm sure lots of us would love to have our games translated! Gotta wonder if my little idea would ever make it that far :P
  11. 9gramsofpersonality

Hello!

Good day :D You have any work in progress that you'd like to talk about? :]
  12. 9gramsofpersonality

Knife to meat you :]

I'm afraid our weirdness is so beyond reason that even metaphysics cannot hope to elucidate it :c And thanks :D
  13. 9gramsofpersonality

Leave or not?

Haha I'll admit I've been a bit intimidated by the modding when I was lurking around here looking for information as well XD I mean, the only sense I've seen double posting being frowned upon before was in the sense of posting two *identical* posts in a row! But I feel the mods here are nice...
  14. 9gramsofpersonality

A fun maths puzzle to keep you busy

Nice! I guess this is true for similar reasons :] How do you know when to stop adding the digits and start decomposing the number into sums? :]
  15. 9gramsofpersonality

Do you walk in strange patterns?

I tend to like to step on cracks with my left foot and avoid cracks with my right foot :P I just hate the sensation of cracks under my right foot and stepping on them with my left foot lets me focus on said sensation on said left foot XD
  16. 9gramsofpersonality

Ooooooh does it work for any number n in base n+1?
  17. 9gramsofpersonality

Omigosh, this forums actually saves my unposted comments :p edit: Whoops, wait a sec, I'm not done yet but I accidentally hit enter XD Yeah, nevermind :p You make the list of numbers into a graph where every number is a vertex and two vertices are adjacent if and only if they add up to a...
  18. 9gramsofpersonality

Knife to meat you :]

Ahhh gotcha, thanks :]
  19. 9gramsofpersonality

I see what you did there :p

I see what you did there :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally showing some updates again
I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uwaphua