Search results

1. Zameryth

The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

Congratulations to all of the winners! :kaoluv: Top 3 were well deserved. I enjoyed playing a lot of the entries!
  2. Zameryth

RMMZ Bookmarked (Modern RPG) [Touch the Stars Entry]

@RCXDan Wow, thank you for the well written and detailed feedback! :kaoluv: I really do appreciate it since I strive to become a better game developer.
  3. Zameryth

Thank you! The game isn't that difficult (or at least I hope not). There's some strategy involved so you can't just spam attack to win battles.
  4. Zameryth

Mari Ishida is a struggling college student until suddenly, her laptop stops working. Desperate to finish her essay, she buys a computer from a random woman in a parking lot. However, everything changes when Mari gets trapped in a virtual world based on a website she bookmarked. Now she must...
  5. Zameryth

Working on some new battle animations [MEDIA]

Working on some new battle animations
  6. Zameryth

If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them...

If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
  7. Zameryth

Having trouble with sprites

When you import your image using Resource Manager, you click on the color you want transparent.
  8. Zameryth

I agree. While I'm okay with playing games with RTP, it lacks professional game design. When you...

I agree. While I'm okay with playing games with RTP, it lacks professional game design. When you make graphics tailored to the atmosphere and style of your game, it's a completely different experience.
  9. Zameryth

Looks great! I'm getting Jeff vibes from Earthbound :kaojoy:

Looks great! I'm getting Jeff vibes from Earthbound :kaojoy:
  10. Zameryth

I thought about a similar idea except a fighting game like Smash for RPG Maker characters :guffaw:

I thought about a similar idea except a fighting game like Smash for RPG Maker characters :guffaw:
  11. Zameryth

Can I use the main characters concept in +18 game?

Good job making Rule 34 a thing on RPG Maker characters :rheh:
  12. Zameryth

Having trouble with sprites

Your image must be in 256 colors. This happens if you: edit images directly from your game folder and save it to a different color bit drag and drop an image that is not 256 colors into the game folder I recommend using Resource Manager to import your images so you can also select the alpha...
  13. Zameryth

Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used...

Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
  14. Zameryth

Made a review for Karma Flow, an stealth action based game made in RM2k3

Made a review for Karma Flow, an stealth action based game made in RM2k3
  15. Zameryth

Unforgivable battle mechanic

Interesting idea. It reminds me hard mode in Ghost of Tsushima, where your attacks can kill in a few hits but the same goes for the enemy. It's a good idea, but the important part is how you implement the idea. You need to train the player for these battles so early game should be forgiving...
  16. Zameryth

I scrapped my old CBS and made an ABS. I programmed a pixel based hitbox for accuracy so it...

I scrapped my old CBS and made an ABS. I programmed a pixel based hitbox for accuracy so it plays smoother than any other RM2k3 ABS.
  17. Zameryth

RETRACTED STATEMENT, PLEASE IGNORE

I don't have any issues using Resource Hacker. I just changed a bunch of icons and manually scanned the executables with Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Resource Hacker Version: 5.1.8.360 Did you try using Resource Hacker on another computer? Or have you...
  18. Zameryth

RMMV Shin Megami Tensei Fusion system plugin

Constantly bumping this thread won't make a SMT demon fusion plugin appear. A system like that is complex, time consuming and not exactly something you can plug in and work out of the box. Take a look at how massive and complex this database is...
  19. Zameryth

Add an update that keeps transfer events no matter where you move the maps on the list.

But they do use Map IDs? I primarily use RM2k3 and even it utilizes Map IDs. I think the issue you're having is that you're deleting and copying/pasting maps to reorganize the list instead of dragging and dropping them in the appropriate place.
  20. Zameryth

I made a review for Cuties and Clues

I made a review for Cuties and Clues

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

a lot of my maps and battlebacks are me redrawing base rpg maker mv stuff to match with my own artwork... sometimes it comes out ok lol.
Guess I had to do something related to xmas... :kaoswt2:
SWZtrkz.jpg
"16. Do NOT contact other members by private message, on the forum or status feed, inviting them to put additional tools (such as leaderboards, ads, etc - whether yours or another person's) into their game."
Oh no. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do I want to know what happened?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Homaniac