Search results

1. Arise501

Check multiple events at the same time.

Hi guys. (Google translate) I have a question. Is there a way to check all the events of a map at once? I wanted to use this script. This script works perfect. if ($gameMap.event(5).event().note.includes('blabla')){}; But I must do it for each Event <"$ gameMap.event (n)">. Is there any <"$...
  2. Arise501

I need help with a script "Loop"

while () {stuff} I dont know how to use it. I use the event command, but when I pass it to script I don't understand it. This would be the example, using event command: ♦ Loop ♦ Variable control: #0011 Hp += 3 ♦ If: Hp= HpC ♦ Break loop ♦ :The end ♦ : Repeat...
  3. Arise501

sum variables in variable control (MZ-MV)

Good morning, I'm having trouble adding variables within the variable control. Variables Control / Variable ## 2 = 100 Variable control / Variable ## 3 = 110 Variables Control / variable ## 1 / Script: [$gameVariables.value(2) + $gameVariables.value(3)] Variable ## 1 = 110100 It should be 210...
  4. Arise501

Use script as a conditional derivation

Hello group, I am sorry if this does not go here. I am having a problem, I want to represent Conditional branch math operations, but I don't want to use the event command, I need it inside script.if (origen_y < 0) {origen_y * (-1)}; Is this the correct way to write? If "variable" <0, multiply...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurumi01