Search results

1. SheWolf

Hullo, Hullo.

Greetings, friend! Hopefully the forums can give some extra boost to your new journey back in RM!
  2. SheWolf

Post Your Music

This is old. Like, really old but why not lmao.
  3. SheWolf

VX Ace Terrain Edits (RTP)

Glad it's helpful!
  4. SheWolf

SeraphCircle Sideview Monster Packs

This is pretty amazing. I love the exotic monster designs, such a heavy influence of japanese folklore! Also, is that a touch of romancing SaGa with your own twist? Wow! I'd definitely throw my money at you. Which makes me wonder, why isn't this on the storefront yet!? Cheers sweetie, I'd love...
  5. SheWolf

Thank you sweetie! <3
  6. SheWolf

Musicians you love as musicians but hate as persons

@ColdHate: Lol it's just me then? D: @Reapergurl: I didn't know anything polemic about Jimi Hendrix though, I'm not sure if I should search what's wrong with him or not. Uh, now that I see other nasty mentions in this thread, there's also John Phillips from the Mamas and the Papas. But I'm not...
  7. SheWolf

Musicians you love as musicians but hate as persons

Hm, it's rare for me to hate a musician, being the avid music fan that I am. Also Levianthan sounds quite good (melodic black metal in general does). quite In fact I don't think I hate any musicians as a person. I make fun of a lot of mainstream pop musicians for some of their cringy...
  8. SheWolf

Dwys' Art Stash

Whoa, you have an awesome style. I love the colours and the strong outlines! Great job!
  9. SheWolf

Lurker Challenge!

I created this account some time ago. But I'm basically a lurker, considering how little posts I have. Gods I wanted to make a game for so long but I feel that my incompetence is big hahaha!
  10. SheWolf

Eraine's RTP Farm edits - now with growing fruittrees!

Those look very well done! Thanks for sharing with us!
  11. SheWolf

Favorite level design or mapping in a video game

@LxCharon: Yup, exactly, even the 3d level design in dawn of mana still keeps true to the other games of the saga. By the way, your mention of Symphony of the Night is a great choice, everything is pretty unique and elegant, the dark tones and its fine decors, but also the demonic/hellish...
  12. SheWolf

The Calm And the Fury: Art Contest

So many great artworks! Too bad I was lazing around, otherwise I would be competing. @JosephSeraph OH MY GOD DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOVELY? <3 Great work, these girls are so gorgeous,you won period, SORRY GUYS.
  13. SheWolf

Hello Community

First, welcome to the pack community! I'm a lone wolf myself (*cough* quite literally *cough*), but still, I like to connect with people sometimes, so if you wanna hang out and discuss game making, I'm here! Ahhhhhh I know that feeling, christ the amount of time I've spent trying to create...
  14. SheWolf

The Resource WIP thread 2

@ksart: Awesome, simply gorgeous! Although I am with Sharm in her critique. I suggest to look up references and see how trees usually look like, even in a more cartoon style it's possible to apply some realism in the shapes! Great job dear! @Iliketea: Looks good, but can be better if you try...
  15. SheWolf

Favorite level design or mapping in a video game

The entire mana saga, period. There is so much color, so much beauty. The way things contrasts, the cute, yet dramatic style. It conveys how much magical these games really are, and this is what inspires me to make my level designs.
  16. SheWolf

Greetings! Found this on my google drive, then I remembered my old edits and whatnot. These were made by me, credit isn't necessary though. A sample of what you can do with it: Since I don't condone piracy, don't distribute this without having the proper license of RPG Maker VX Ace. Au...
  17. SheWolf

Painted Tileset

Cute, It's nice to always see HD art like this! I can see you have talent, I encourage you to try an original one with this style!
  18. SheWolf

Random Art Thread

@Super121830 Dope art, I like your character! Its been forever since I had posted anything, here goes:  
  19. SheWolf

Working. A lot.

Working. A lot.
  20. SheWolf

Card and Deck base

All of this seems very promising, and I'm actually looking forward to use this on my game. Do you have any special terms of use for this base? Would be good to know if you're against commercial or not. Regardless, I can already see good trading card games being made with this. Great job!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurumi01