Search results

1. Tazzyneo

YEP Selection Control: Cannot select: single

Hello! There's the option with this plugin to disable selecting someone with AOE skills (<Cannot Select: All>) and I'm searching for a way to do the opposite: Making my enemy to be "invisible" with a state -> He has to take dmg from an AOE skill to lose his invisibility and be able to take...
  2. Tazzyneo

Cannot read property 'removeCurrentAction' of null

Hellow! I hope I posted this in the right place! Any idea on how to solve this problem? It appears really randomly at the beginning of the few fights in one of my maps. It's like 1/5 chances that this appears and the player has to restart the game. And HOW UNLUKCY: It's one of my few maps in...
  3. Tazzyneo

Multihit skills: Changing target if the first dies

Hello! (maybe hello again ? x) I'm trying to do a 3 hit attack inspired by Nolegs abilities in EBF5. I'm using YEP action sequences and even Irina's ActSeqImpact Plugin which allows "Previous" and "Next Target" in action sequences. I forgot to mention: I would like the Skill to add 1 Bonus hit...
  4. Tazzyneo

Trigger "Motions" with JS

Hello! I'm trying to make a slip effect that can randomly cancel someone's action if he battles on Ice. (And with right Boots you can avoid this effect. (I took this idea from my favorite game DOSII) So the effect works perfectly, but one thing is missing: I want the user to do the "dead" motion...
  5. Tazzyneo

Check for a Skill - Custom Confirm Effect

Hello! I'm new to JS and I'm trying during the "Custom Confirm Effect" of a passive state to make the game check if the character affected by that state is using a certain Skill (in that case, it's Skill 318). So here's what I tried: if (this.Skillid() === 318) { } //// if...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsurm