Search results

1. RMMZ Image encryption

it would be nice if someone who has said knowledge could make a plugin that can properly encrypt images and decrypt them , seeing as the built in image encryption is kind of inept. I know it wouldn't do much because if it's a public plugin someone can just reverse the algorithm, but it's at...
  2. Suggestion Make deployed project encryption more comprehensive and robust

Description of the Feature: A much more robust encryption schema so that Image files and Audio files A. have better scrambled data and B. don't have the encryption key in it's data (that a program like the rpg maker MZ & MV decryptor can't read) More ways to encrypt (like choosing the level of...
  3. Suggestion Better floating windows in editor

Description of the Feature: The Ability to have more than one window open at once The Ability to use the main editor window when another window is open Mockups: Why is this feature good? This feature is great because of the following: Allows for a better workflow for those with multiple...
  4. RMMZ Individual actor inventories

What i'm looking for is a plugin that gives each actor their own inventories. For instance: say we have Harold and Casey in a party. Harold holds x amount of items and Casey holds another x amount of items. When Harold and Casey are in the same party the player can access all the items at...
  5. Suggestion More integration with the NWJS framework

Description of the Feature: Ability to use NWJC to compile game binaries at deployment time NWJC can also be used to compile plugin files to a .bin format Why is this feature good? This feature is great because of the following: It provides an extra performance gain because it's already...
  6. RMMZ Save file location changer

I know this request was asked earlier but that was for rmmv, and I tried that one hoping it would work but it doesn't. The reason why I want the save file location to be changeable is because I want to use the feature of nwjs that allows someone to package all their RPGmaker game files into a...
  7. RMMZ help with nwjc compiled code

Ok, before I get into things I need to share a little bit of backstory. in my attempt to try and learn how to do everything with RPGmaker's GUI I started to teach myself how to do a ton of things RPGmaker can do with programming. (I even have the script calls bookmarked). I started to even check...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsurm