Search results

1. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I don't find the plugins free for me to download. Are they really free, or should I just buy the plugin waves first, or should I wait for them to be available?
  2. Disable Touch UI MZ

Perfect! This is definitely the plugin I need, to make this game Computer only, well, there are some exceptions to this, like Android or iOS ports, but still, I love it.
  3. How do I change the blend mode of the Window skin to Add?

Darn, well this feels like some need at programming skills to make a window that's like a Hud window in a sci-fi computer. I'm not sure if this is working, as I don't see much change, although the window skin that I made makes the windows look futuristic. Anyway, thanks for the help. I...
  4. How do I change the blend mode of the Window skin to Add?

Here's my thread. The software I use, is RPG Maker MZ. I love Science Fiction, one piece of the futuristic sounding genre that I also love, are the screens of sci-fi computers. I was wondering, if it's possible to change the blend mode of the window skin to Add, to make the windows look like...
  5. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

When will I be able to by your plugins by themselves? I've been waiting for them ever since I got RPG Maker MZ, and I was also trying out the sample.
  6. RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

I have a problem with this. The code is in this spoiler.
  7. MBS - Sound Emittance

I had a dream of making a game with Quasi's plugins used in it.
  8. MBS - Sound Emittance

That is terrible:(, they abandon the plugin that you game is based off of. How am I going to make a good game without it? What should I do?
  9. MBS - Sound Emittance

I would want to use your plugin, but does it have a terms of use? I wonder if it's free for commercial or non-commercial use. I'm new to this forum.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsurm