Search results

1. Drago the Shinigami

Trouble with sprites...a halo above some sprites.

Nope, the gold draconians are demigods, the children of the sun dragon Solaris, and have divine blood, and are literally unable to be evil.
  2. Drago the Shinigami

Yay, it's fixed! Thank you everyone! (now that that's taken care of, I have to fix all of the sprites that used that file...)
  3. Drago the Shinigami

Well, I already replaced the file. Is there another file I should replace the replacement with?
  4. Drago the Shinigami

As far as I know, it's just the one file, and what I meant is that I don't know how to get to the generator folder.
  5. Drago the Shinigami

I'm really sorry, but I don't know how to do that. I don't know if it's because I got RPG Maker MV on Steam, but I have no clue how to edit those files.
  6. Drago the Shinigami

Also, it also affects sprites I made a long time ago, and by a long time ago, I mean almost 2 years ago.
  7. Drago the Shinigami

Male > Clothing > 4 (the robes) That's what appears to be the problem.
  8. Drago the Shinigami

I'm sorry, but, I don't even know how to edit the generator. How would that happen? (Sorry if that came off as rude.)
  9. Drago the Shinigami

Also, for some reason, this is the same with a few other sprites.
  10. Drago the Shinigami

I didn't ever edit this spritesheet, and the total dimensions of the entire spreadsheet this sprite is from is 576 by 384
  11. Drago the Shinigami

Okay, so, I've been testing some cutscenes and I noticed something odd: one of the sprites had a small "halo" above his head when he turned up. This is the first time I noticed this, and I don't know why it's happening now. From what I can gather, it looks like a portion of the sprite above it...
  12. Drago the Shinigami

Trouble with Yanfly's Item Synthesis plugin.

Well, I found out what the problem was... This is what I did: And WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE is: <Item Recipe: 2 to 8> My mistake was that I put a space after the 8. Well, now it's fixed, and my game has a crafting system now!
  13. Drago the Shinigami

So, can anyone help me with this? Please?
  14. Drago the Shinigami

I apologize, I'm still very new to this.
  15. Drago the Shinigami

First of all, here's the link to the plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2016/01/15/yep-58-item-synthesis/ Basically, what my issue is, is that when I try to open the crafting menu, there are no recipes! This is what I get: For the item that holds the recipes, I used the note tag: <Item Recipe: 2 to...
  16. Drago the Shinigami

How to make a move that damages the player??

I put the code in the damage box, and it isn't working. Any other ideas on where to put it?
  17. Drago the Shinigami

Ummm... sorry, I'm new to this. Where do I put the code?
  18. Drago the Shinigami

Thank you. Don't worry, I'm not in a huge rush.
  19. Drago the Shinigami

I just took a look at it, and I'm not sure if that would help, because the damage taken isn't a fixed number or percentage. The formula is (a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2) * a.level.
  20. Drago the Shinigami

Umm, I'm having trouble creating a move that damages the user an equal amount as the target, can anyone help me with this? I don't know how to do this. :frown:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsurm