Search results

1. Check how many events do x y coordinate

thanks everyone
  2. Check how many events do x y coordinate

There are times when many events exist at the same time at the same location, how to check how many events at coordinate x y?
  3. Trigger Action button

but when I use my mouse to trigger it, if the event is right in front of the character, it doesn't trigger but runs straight into
  4. Trigger Action button

As far as I know to fire an event with an action button, that event must be set the same as character, is there a way to put it below the character and it still fires the action button?
  5. RMMV Temporarily disable event

Thank you very much, love you
  6. RMMV Temporarily disable event

I changed it back like this and turn on the switch 25 Game_Player.prototype.checkEventTriggerHere = function(triggers) { if (this.canStartLocalEvents()&&!$gameSwitches.value(25)) { this.startMapEvent(this.x, this.y, triggers, false); } }...
  7. RMMV Temporarily disable event

Thank you, I tried changing the file rpg_objects but it didn't work
  8. RMMV Temporarily disable event

I know that way, but it means change all event condition
  9. RMMV Temporarily disable event

I want to temporarily disable event triggering, is there a way to do that? For example the character turns into a ghost, goes everywhere but doesn't event triggering
  10. Change the screen resolution, but not the graphics

I just want the screen to show less tiles but it doesn't affect the battle screen, i figured out how, thank you
  11. Change the screen resolution, but not the graphics

It changes the graphics, I mean just makes the screen display less tiles, everything is bigger
  12. Change the screen resolution, but not the graphics

Is there a way to make the screen display less tiles without changing the graphics?
  13. RMMV Make state lifesteal

It works, thank you
  14. RMMV Make state lifesteal

I use plugin Buffs & States Core. I must make state lifesteal . I tried creating state like this but it doesn't work <Custom Conclude Effect> a.hp+=value*0.2 </Custom Conclude Effect>
  15. Find actor id last position in party

Is there any script command to get the actor id at the last place in the party?
  16. RMMV Enemy appear

Is there a plugin that makes enemies appear by walking from the left side of the screen?
  17. Hide the actor in death

In battle, when the actor dies it stays on the screen, is there any way to make it invisible ?
  18. Change actor position upon death

In battle, when an actor dies, Is there a way to push it down to the last place in the party ?
  19. Change actor in battle

I use BattleEgineCore and battleSysSab
  20. Change actor in battle

My party has 6 actors, but in battle there are only 3 actors, i want to find a way to change the actor in the middle of battle like in pokemon, and how to make the actor change automatically when it dies

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsurm