Search results

1. cuppedsunshine

After conferring with some friends, I've decided to make a batch of magical girl themed...

After conferring with some friends, I've decided to make a batch of magical girl themed illustrations! Unfortunately for me there's only like 1 premade outfit in MV that looks magical girl-ish for me to reference
  2. cuppedsunshine

What would you like to see out of an illustration generator?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I wasn't really sure where to put it. ^^" I've decided to make a "generator" (really, it's a collection of .psd and .clip files that can be freely edited) for illustrations, because most of the generators I see are for walk cycles and whatnot and don't cover...
  3. cuppedsunshine

Enya's Illustrations

Hello! My name is Enya, and I'm an illustrator looking for (relatively) simple practice while I'm busy with school. My turnaround time is usually around a week or less, but it varies based on my energy and the complexity of what you're asking for. Right now I offer the following things all in...
  4. cuppedsunshine

RMMZ In-editor or external CG generator plugin

Thank you for letting me know! However, I'm not sure this would work for my purposes as part of what I plan to offer is not just regular actor data (faces, etc.) but also customizable cutscene illustrations and battle sprites. Also, I didn't mean that the player would necessarily be able to edit...
  5. cuppedsunshine

Sorry for lack of clarification! I just want to make a character generator as an alternative, and when i said in-editor I meant along the lines of SumRndmDude's HUD editor that can run parallel to the editor (I haven't used it in a little while though, so I may be misremembering how it works!)...
  6. cuppedsunshine

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I am not asking anyone to make art for a generator! That part I plan to do myself- however, I don't know how to code whatsoever. Basically, I want to make a generator for face images, character illustrations, static battlers and busts to help devs who cannot...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsurm