Search results

1. eluukkanen

What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ post-release in STEAM?

RPG Maker MZ released a while ago. Is the engine bad or good according to recent reviews? RPG Maker MZ has been mentioned to have so many similar features as RPG Maker MV. Still, many newcommers to RPG Maker series have found their new home with the engine. Many talk about goods and bads. What...
  2. eluukkanen

What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ? [MEDIA]

What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
  3. eluukkanen

RMMV Final Fallacy - Open-world Rogue-like RPG [Work-In-Progress]

In Final Fallacy rpg game, you can go inside the buildings now! Pretty sweat! In Indie games you want to see the map and the buildings to be in the same space in order to give immersion! Also in Final Fallacy indie game you can dive now to the depths of the rivers and oceans to find new...
  4. eluukkanen

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV! [MEDIA]

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
  5. eluukkanen

RMMV I need help: YEP ItemCore To read Independent Item ID number and turn it into Base ID

What I need = To read Independent Item ID number and turn it into Base ID. I am using YEP Item Core. Thanks in advance, I have been using my limited java knowledge trying to find a solution to this trick. When using Indpendent Items from YEP, I try making "Select Item" command. This only...
  6. eluukkanen

DIfferent use Item sound in Menu [MEDIA]

DIfferent use Item sound in Menu
  7. eluukkanen

Indie development of Final Fallacy continues! I have now made that food actually rots. Also...

Indie development of Final Fallacy continues! I have now made that food actually rots. Also items, when consumed, have each different unique SFX. I am a bit proud of this as this was not originally in RPG Maker MV. While a simple thing, it gives a lot of immersion and individuality for each item.
  8. eluukkanen

Indie development of Final Fallacy continues! I have now made that food actually rots. Also items, when consumed, have each different unique SFX. I am a bit proud of this as this was not originally in RPG Maker MV. While a simple thing, it gives a lot of immersion and individuality for each...
  9. eluukkanen

Yay, now back in action Happy Christmas time, coming back! [MEDIA] Back in action to...

Yay, now back in action Happy Christmas time, coming back! Back in action to develop the indie game that has been long overdue... Final Fallacy. A game that keeps on giving! The development never ends as the developer thinks to be the smart cookie by coming back and beginning by saying...
  10. eluukkanen

Happy Christmas time, coming back! Back in action to develop the indie game that has been long overdue... Final Fallacy. A game that keeps on giving! The development never ends as the developer thinks to be the smart cookie by coming back and beginning by saying... "Oh bother, this indie game...
  11. eluukkanen

Back to work about the game, making visual equipments on characters https://elokas.com/2020/10/14/final-fallacy-making-equipment-and-sprites-to-work/
  12. eluukkanen

Current problem that I am going through: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/fps-slowdown-with-2880-events-how-to-improve-fps-of-this-massive-project.127594/
  13. eluukkanen

RMMV FPS Slowdown with 2880 Events, How to Improve FPS of this Massive Project?

Hi RPG Maker Forum Members, THANK YOU beforehand already :kaoblush:, so many helpful people have helped me here in the past. I have a question about improving performance of a game I am making. I think I know how this issue comes, here is the information: I am making a game that has maps...
  14. eluukkanen

Updated website with a ton of new info! https://elokas.com/final-fallacy/
  15. eluukkanen

Theo - Limited Inventory (for MV)

I am not sure how many do still use this, but I found a quick fix for NAN in inventory window. As its 0.9 plugin, the calculations in line 243 are incorrect when it comes to States. I deleted it (as of my limited scripting knowledge) and it now works. I added variable number there instead, so...
  16. eluukkanen

Pictures about the Overworld of Final Fallacy. Still under work, but you can see how it is shaping up to be. Read more about the Over-world at our blog: https://elokas.com/2020/08/10/features1/
  17. eluukkanen

An Open-world indie RPG with a colorful 8-bit fantasy world. In this indie devlog we are...

An Open-world indie RPG with a colorful 8-bit fantasy world. In this indie devlog we are introducing you to the concept of Final Fallacy - an open-world rogue-like RPG game.
  18. eluukkanen

:kaojoy:Big Update! A Full Introduction to Indie Development of Final Fallacy Welcome to indie game development of Final Fallacy! An Open-world indie RPG with a colorful 8-bit fantasy world. In this indie devlog we are introducing you to the concept of Final Fallacy - an open-world rogue-like...
  19. eluukkanen

Weather Effects of Final Fallacy [IMG]

Weather Effects of Final Fallacy
  20. eluukkanen

Working on Weather in Final Fallacy. Weather works not only visually, but spending time under certain weather conditions it affects your stats and elemental resistances. Also Some enemies only appear under certain weather conditions. Also those enemies get bonuses and debuffs when under the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colonn