Search results

1. phteven

RMMZ won't read my project files...?

I've never encountered anything like this, I'd be worried something is up with your hard drive. You run running a data recovery program such as Disk Drill to try and retrieve the files. To prevent issues like this you should look into version control systems such as GIT or SVN. I personally use...
  2. phteven

RMMV Dev Tool - Shift all Switches/Variables/Etc by X Slots

This isn't really plugin material. The switches, variables and common events are an editor feature. The easiest way of doing this is opening the System.json file, and just manually adding your switches and variables, and then manually add your common events in the CommonEvents.json(Make sure to...
  3. phteven

Quicksave Anywhere Function (That can't overwrite Save Points files)

Quicksave.js Just add this to your plugins folder and enable it. I got too lazy to figure out how to prevent the user from saving over the file, but that wasn't a requirement. I'll look into it later and let you know if I figure it out. If you run into any issues just let me know and I'll fix them.
  4. phteven

RMMZ Plugin for actor being only on party visually

Awesome dude! Let me know when you finish it. If you have anymore plugin requests just shoot me a message and I'll see If I can make something happen.
  5. phteven

RMMZ Plugin for actor being only on party visually

I think I got something working for this. The first member of the party is only shown on the map. Menu screens and combat will just show the other members. Check it out here Nothing special with the plugin, just add it like normal. This should work well with other plugins too. If have you any...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mfgnd