Search results

1. let player to be able to move while menu is open

I am using this text input window plugin, it stop everything on the map, behaves just like the menu and name input processing event. I was thinking maybe I can find out the reason, by knowing why menu pauses events movements...
  2. Keyboard Input Dialog

possible to not pause events movements, timer, while the dialogue window is open ?
  3. let player to be able to move while menu is open

which line of code makes player cant move while menu is open ? Is there a way to let player to be able to move while menu is open? Thanks in advance for any help
  4. browser Javascript write to file

The links below shows how to write to file, it seems to be working for desktop only https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/read-write-to-external-txt-file.81074/ http://endlessillusoft.com/rpgmakermv-node-js-part-1-reading-and-writing-files/ how do you change the code so it would work...
  5. Close/Quit Button for Name Processing Input window

Thank you! Works great! Is there a way to auto click that button after the Name Input Window has been opened for 1000 frames?
  6. Close/Quit Button for Name Processing Input window

I want to close Name Input window. The actor's name should not be saved. I tried the plugin, when the Name Input Window is open, the button disappears, (same as it would also disappear when the option menu opens.) If I turn on SRD_NameInputUpgrade plugin, then open the Name Input Window, the...
  7. Automatically close the Name Processing Input window after 20 seconds

Is there a way to automatically close the Name Processing Input window after it has been opened for 20 seconds Any help is appreciated
  8. Close/Quit Button for Name Processing Input window

I don't see a Close or Quit button on the Name Processing Input Window. How do I add a Close Window button ? Any help is appreciated
  9. Remove all actor 2's inventory items except the latest obtained item?

the 99 potions , 99 stimulants, and 99 magic water will still be in other actors inventory, but not actor 2's
  10. Remove all actor 2's inventory items except the latest obtained item?

I have no tracking separate inventories by actor. I mean to remove all items actor 2 has, if possible all item, equipments, and skills. and then only keep the most recent obtained item (from a chest). could equip or already equipped, whichever way is easier
  11. Remove all actor 2's inventory items except the latest obtained item?

Is there any script or ways to remove all actor 2's inventory items except the latest obtained item? Thanks in advance
  12. Duplicate actor stats

Works great Thank you!
  13. Duplicate actor stats

I want to duplicate actor 2's stats to actor 3, remaining hp and attack for attack I tried $gameActors.actor(3).param[2] = $gameActors.actor(2).param[2], doesn't seem to work how do I achieve this? Thanks in advance for any answer
  14. Auto click a button after 10 seconds

Thank you! it works
  15. Auto click a button after 10 seconds

I am actually new to javascript this link below is the whole orginal plugin script without adding my code https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biud436/MV/master/RS_InputDialog.js so in my project I changed the code I added: const myTimeout; if(SceneManager._scene instanceof Scene_InputDialog) {...
  16. Auto click a button after 10 seconds

I am actually new to javascript this link below is the whole orginal plugin script without adding my code https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biud436/MV/master/RS_InputDialog.js so in my project I changed the code I added: const myTimeout; if(SceneManager._scene instanceof Scene_InputDialog) {...
  17. Auto click a button after 10 seconds

Dialog input plugin https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/keyboard-input-dialog.66908/ I want after open dialog input , auto click the Cancel button after 10 seconds. I added this code if(SceneManager._scene instanceof Scene_InputDialog) { setTimeout(function ()...
  18. RMMZ Alpha NET Z. Multiplayer for MZ and MV [New update 0.6]

is possible to let player choose player id or actor id before connecting? For example, before connecting, player choose player ID 3 , so after he connects, he can get actor 3.
  19. Add time control to close name input processing

Plugin request add a timer to the name input processing and close it after 20 seconds. I tried the default control timer, it has no effect. Thanks in advanced

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where would you go if you're looking to hire someone on here? I'm in need of a writer to take my story concept and turn it into npcs/dialog in my game.
Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpaerct