Search results

1. 'Types' Discussion

I'll use my game I'm developing as an example, but this is generally a question all around to any game.  What do you(the community) feel about the different types in most rpgs? I've been running into rpg after rpg where weapons all do the same kind of 'physical' damage, but where is the...
  2. Character Creation System

Okay, After realizing that there is a 1000 actor limit to the rpg maker MV,  & Having been working on a simple 'character creation' system using variables and 'choices' I was coming up with such a hard predicament that in the end, there would be over 3000 actors needed just because of simple...
  3. Statistic balancing

I do not have much to offer, but I can if need be. (PM ME) recently, I had been working for countless hundreds of hours getting a lot of the game's backbone mechanics down, until I decided to register onto this site, and discovered Yanfly (TY!!!) which after a lot of study, I've incorperated...
  4. Hi All!!!

Hello everyone. I just recently obtained RPG Maker MV from my brother that bought it for me since I showed a lot of interest in it. anyways, I did wanna get into this, and already have put well over 200+ hours into it(I know I know... its not that much..and what makes me happy is, I don't see...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TotalNoobAtRpgmaker