Search results

1. RetroActive

How Do I Add Other Assets To My Game So It Isn't "Default"?

I am learning how to make this game and it is fun BUT I am thinking if I am putting this much time into making a game I shouldn't just make it with the default tileset and enemies. My goal is a Dragon Quest/Warrior 1-3 style of game. Can anyone link me to tilesets and enemies that are in the...
  2. RetroActive

Can I Make The Character Move Across The Map Slower?

It just seems like he covers too much distance in a short time. I would like him to move as fast as Dragon Warrior 1 did if possible. Can I do this?
  3. RetroActive

Where Do I Download More Enemies?

I just have the default few enemies and would love to have a larger choice. Where would I download more enemies please?
  4. RetroActive

Why Can I Walk Into Thjs Wall?

I can't walk through the other ones though. Ok will find a wall.
  5. RetroActive

Why Can I Walk Into Thjs Wall?

How do I fix this please?
  6. RetroActive

What Add-Ons From Steam Should I Buy For RPG Maker MZ?

If I start a new project would the DLC automatically be in there?
  7. RetroActive

Wow, that is backwards. Have they seen how every other program installs DLC?
  8. RetroActive

I feel dumb, I purchased the Town of Beginnings, Steam says it is now in my library but I have no idea how to access it ha ha.
  9. RetroActive

If I was to just get one what should I get to start?
  10. RetroActive

I would love to add more options for my building, what are the essential add-ons I should get from the Steam Store? I am working on a Dragon Warrior/Quest type games.
  11. RetroActive

Enlarge Tile Menu, I Have Very Poor Eyesight?

I am loving learning this program but the Tile Menu is so small that I can't see any detail. I have to keep placing tiles to figure out what they are. Any way to enlarge menu?
  12. RetroActive

Can't Delete This, What Is It And How To Delete?

Thanks everyone, yep it was an event. And I have worked my way through the first five tutorials.
  13. RetroActive

Can't Delete This, What Is It And How To Delete?

Editing a premade map to learn but I have a block I can't delete. How do I delete this? Thanks!
  14. RetroActive

How To Adjust Starting Stats For Player?

Ok thanks. Can I set MP to zero?
  15. RetroActive

How To Adjust Starting Stats For Player?

Ok this is day 2 or owning RPG Maker MZ and learning how to do things. I'm slowly learning but one thing that is stumping me is where do I adjust the starting stats for the player? Currently the player starts at 544 HP. I also don't want the main character to have any magic but he starts with...
  16. RetroActive

How Do I Get More Troops?

Hello, I just bought RPG Maker MZ today and messing around with it. The one thing I notice is I only have five troops. How do I get more?
  17. RetroActive

Which RPG Maker Let's Me Create Dragon Quest 1 Style AND Export To iOS/Android?

Thanks for all the responses. I did purchase MZ today and messed with it a little after work. And Roninator2 I'm going to check out those resources thanks!
  18. RetroActive

Which RPG Maker Let's Me Create Dragon Quest 1 Style AND Export To iOS/Android?

So I am thinking of buying one of the RPG Makers and making a Dragon Questi 1-3 style RPG and would love to be able to also put this on iOS or Android. Is there a version of RPG Maker that does these two things?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicArt