Search results

1. TheSevenWonders

Hikari's World! : Chapter I

Hikari's World! : Chapter I Synopsis A kid goddess who lives on the plain of high heaven also known as Takamagahara, explores her small world while making new friends and learning hidden secrets of her origins. From the day Hikari was born she had the ability to create otherworldly creatures...
  2. TheSevenWonders

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video...

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic! Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
  3. TheSevenWonders

Hi everyone! I've made a great deal of progress on my game. As of right now I've reached roughly...

Hi everyone! I've made a great deal of progress on my game. As of right now I've reached roughly 30-60 minutes of possible gameplay. Please check out my video!
  4. TheSevenWonders

RMMV Hikari's World! (In Development)

I'm not exactly sure how to make them display properly, I had trouble uploading them. Would you happen to have any suggestions?
  5. TheSevenWonders

RMMV Hikari's World! (In Development)

Hikari's World! SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD LINK NOTES/UPDATES
  6. TheSevenWonders

TDDP Bind Pictures to map

This is really frustrating because when I start from map 1 and go to map 2 then back to map 1 error doesn't occur. It only seems to happen from if I set the player to start on map 2 then go to map 1. Another Issue is that when I set up a add character to party event the parallax seems to follow...
  7. TheSevenWonders

I placed the plugin below everything but when I do so the game doesn't even run anymore I just get a type error "cannot read property of 'children' of undefined". The event transfers seem fine nothing is out of place. And yes I always start a new game when testing even when I haven't installed a...
  8. TheSevenWonders

Hey, I have been using TDDP's bind pictures plugin and it was working fine as I have been erasing pictures upon transferring to another map. But recently I have an error when transferring from map 2 back to map 1. Here are the the plugins I am using and the error.
  9. TheSevenWonders

Uploading Game content

Hello, I am far past the idea stage and i'm in the process of creating my game. I have a battle system, characters, and I am currently working on multiple maps. The story has already been mapped out years ahead of time for my comic. I am not sure if I'll be uploading chapters of my game once I...
  10. TheSevenWonders

Character states?

Thank you so much!! it took some playing around with since I have extra character frames. I can have my followers now. :)
  11. TheSevenWonders

Character states?

Its the actor itself that needs to do the punch, Its not exactly an animation. Its a character graphic itself like an actor walking graphic. It basically shows over the actor. I'm not sure how to change the characters graphic to the action graphic then back.
  12. TheSevenWonders

Character states?

Hello, I am currently trying to make an actor character perform a custom action for example my actor would punch when I press Z and show that character graphic. My issue is the graphic appears above my actor making it look pasted. I tried turning off the character transparency when the action is...
  13. TheSevenWonders

Grid Free Doodads

I updated it and the plugin works perfectly. Thank you for your help.
  14. TheSevenWonders

Grid Free Doodads

Yes I did get an update! It's been acting odd since. How do I update my project if you don't mind me asking?
  15. TheSevenWonders

Grid Free Doodads

Hello, I am having trouble with my grid free doodads plugin which is odd because I haven't changed anything. My placed doodads show up but I cannot access the doodad menu when pressing F10 to place more doodads. I created a new project and it the plugin works fine. Any idea's on what could be...
  16. TheSevenWonders

More character frames plugins

Chrono engine is a action battle system where you input the attack charset(sword, magic, tools) in the event along with its comments system instead of scripts so that you can fight on field instead of in the MV battler. I needed the extra frames to make my action animations more smooth because...
  17. TheSevenWonders

I made a character punching that had 4 frames and it would not show the entire four frames when using chrono engine, I fixed it by checking walking and stepping in the event section. Sorry for all of these questions but I am probably going to be on the forums for a very long time. I am drawing...
  18. TheSevenWonders

Everything is working now but I have one problem, I created an attacking animation for chrono engine's abs plugin but it still stays at the default 3 frame instead of 4, the animation plays on normal events. I assumed since I have the plugin for more frames it would work with ABS attacks. Is the...
  19. TheSevenWonders

Can you by any chance show me an example. Lets say I use Galv's plugin and I use this sprite sheet which is not mine I'm just using it for this example. Would I rename it to "test%(8)" ? UPDATE I figured something out, I added "!$" and it works perfectly. Usually I use either ! or $ but that...
  20. TheSevenWonders

Hi, I recently tried two different plugins which were the Victor engine and more_character_frames plugins. Both cut off my sprites and they only appear halfway in game. If you anyone can tell me how to use one of these plugins correctly or find me another plugin for more character frames then...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19TaTo94