Search results

1. KuroVuster

MOG Linear Battle system MV [Knockback Extension]

good lord ya flipping pulled it off O.O your a bloody legend! I am currently working on a demo for a traditional RPG with MZ but I kept my Mog Project to experiment with or make more characters for the future, but later when I get the chance I will tell u or email the results of your work. i...
  2. KuroVuster

RMMZ Linear Motion Battle System (Tales of)

for MZ, I don't think there is anything there yet. so honestly, it might be worth delving into. I remember using the LMBS in MV and it was on the right track, outside of a few missing additions like something that can effectively do combos or knockbacks/knock-ups. outside of that, a battle...
  3. KuroVuster

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

so far the tool has been pretty bloody good! feels a bit more better when editing in game in test play. gonna try how it manages big maps soon.
  4. KuroVuster

Using Moghunter's LMBS to emulate Gunvolt/MegaMan?

i have been tempted to make such a game myself, just that i dont own Pixel game maker yet, so kina in the rough with that one DX. i have used this battle system quite a bit, its decent, but well, been a while since its gotten any form of support (im personally after some form of knock back or...
  5. KuroVuster

no update regarding it unfortunately. but hey, it might happen, and if worse comes to worse, i might have to save up to request a commission
  6. KuroVuster

[Moghunter]RMV – LMBS (Linear Motion Battle System)->Enemy Damage interaction<-

(note: i am not 100% sure if this belongs in requests or support, so if it turns out this is more support then request then its fine if this gets moved accordingly o.o) Hello, sup and hi (in that order) Decided to start up a bit of a fresh thread regarding this but worth a mention. I started...
  7. KuroVuster

HELP! Need a scripter to discuss about MOG LINEAR battle plugin

sorry bout the resuscitation of this post, but the code posted here kina caught my interest. does this relate to any of firststef's requests? (i am most interested in the 3rd request, controlling the enemies movement with skills like an attack with knockback and so on.
  8. KuroVuster

Maximum Battle Members

considering the teams AI. i kind of switch and change the team amounts. story mode characters = depends on the event, but i try not to go over 3 due to the AI, who may get wiped out and suddenly tank every op attack the enemies do. mercenary characters/non story = when not in a story area, then...
  9. KuroVuster

RMMV In to the Wild - Platform game with MV

sweet nanners i wanna pat u X.X but yeh this is a really impressive script to mess around with.
  10. KuroVuster

Ragna the RPG Edge

thanks X.X ive started looking at other characters from games/animes that i could try and do in an RPG form. when i get better i could make a sprite-sheet for them, or use a generator. one of the 2 could work.
  11. KuroVuster

Ragna the RPG Edge

I had no internet for a while, and during a match against a friend in blazblue i was like... i wonder if i could make him in RPG maker, this was the result of that. what do lot think? Tools used: Rpg Maker MV Adobe Photoshop Lack Of Internet if i was better it would be possible to make the...
  12. KuroVuster

Bump (boop sounds better but i shall bump) also learned how to easily string skills into boss like movements. so i can have a bit of fun with that while practising. still got the combo issue but i may try and learn after my current piece.
  13. KuroVuster

What is Luck good for in RPGMV?

yeah, but in a way its possible to get really creative with the luck state, depending on characters or even temporary items. Basically messing around with the power of Rng
  14. KuroVuster

SRD Character Creator

dang, this is a really great plugin O.O i cant really use it for my game considering its battle system but in itself, i imagined one with customisation characters from the start. really is what i imagined. Kudos
  15. KuroVuster

http://i.imgur.com/hL9Als4.png Literally everyone when distracted while working

http://i.imgur.com/hL9Als4.png Literally everyone when distracted while working
  16. KuroVuster

https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-lmbs-linear-motion-battle-system/ almost forgot, you are able to get Mogs plugin here X.X my bad. and more of a reference a player did create this but on rpg maker vx ace, what i unfortunately don't have DX.
  17. KuroVuster

Hello, sup and hai (in that order) Vuster here and granted i,m not a fan of starting my first ever post as a form of request, but this has been something that i am surprised is not noted on. Mog's Linear Battle System for RPG maker MV is just.... so good <3. I have been using it for a while now...
  18. KuroVuster

Hello, sup and hai (in that order)

Hello, sup and hai (in that order)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19TaTo94