Search results

1. WolfKingAka

Martial Arts Based Resources (MV)

Thanks to Karmenis I have been able to make my needed gi sprites! Yeah!!!!! Now, i'm only short on my side battler sprites which I've opened a new entry for. I'm not sure if we should close this one, or just link it to the new one... or...
  2. WolfKingAka

Side Battler Martial Arts Gi Request (MV)

Resource Type: Side view battlers Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP - I'm open to variation if needed Description: So I'm in need of 8 variations of a martial arts gi with a belt as a side view battler in rpg maker mv. I've included an image of the gi's im needing, but to be specific, i'll...
  3. WolfKingAka

So I made a gi image and a message to show him off, but now I can no longer delete the message, only alter it, and it gives me errors at every turn when trying to add the image. I'm quite confused.
  4. WolfKingAka

It is I! Wolf King Aka!

It is I! Wolf King Aka!
  5. WolfKingAka

@mlogan, if you do, you shall be promoted to the legendary super mod.
  6. WolfKingAka

Unfortunantly not. Ive been working with fes most recently, so I've not been waiting on it, but realizing how much of a pain things are on the 3ds vs the pc, i am working my way back to mv
  7. WolfKingAka

@Hope, no chance you've crafted said sprite long ago and forgot to upload? :D
  8. WolfKingAka

RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

This sounds awesome!!!! Just copied and pasted your questions with my answers :D Name would preferably be Wolf King Aka or Aka if such a thing would be allowed. 3. A "Default Line" for what you say when the Student talks to you when they aren't in a lesson. “Heya! Rpg Maker? Yeah I’ve...
  9. WolfKingAka

Custom sprites to sv battlers?

We created a sprite outside of rpg maker for the mascot of our gaming page. Anywho, He is created, but in the game, we are using a side view battle setup. Does anyone know if there is an easier way of making his numerous sv battle animations in an easier manner than going through and doing each...
  10. WolfKingAka

*Bump* (If not allowed, not sure how else to resurface an old post.)
  11. WolfKingAka

The excitement is real! I know you said you are just putting this up to show you started on it, but just to make sure since the top seems done but a bit odd, the current set up mirrors which side the sleeve is on. Left leg step, left arm open, right leg step, right leg open. (Again, just double...
  12. WolfKingAka

As far as I'm aware, the gi's are the same. The only exception I know of is the dobok. Although commonly used for tkd, I believe it was traditionally made for women as to help hold the breast vs the easy to open gi.
  13. WolfKingAka

@Azmor , Thank ya! That certainly gets me started.
  14. WolfKingAka

@mlogan , Ahh, gotcha. Sorry, I was misunderstanding the double posting to be in reference to a replica thread entry. @Hope , I appreciate it ^_^ I just got uber excited when I saw you start it ^_^
  15. WolfKingAka

I don't mean to rush, but are you still working on this project?
  16. WolfKingAka

O.O Sorry, I didn't know I did double post.
  17. WolfKingAka

I excitedly await. ^_^
  18. WolfKingAka

You are correct. My goal for the Gi would simply be to have an obvious belt with that. Hopefully we cold determine different colors on each the gi top, pants and belt. But like in this image, the belt hangs a bit, I think it should be at least semi obvious on the sprite. (Also, if one of the gi...
  19. WolfKingAka

I absolutelly love this! I couldn't say please enough to continue this! ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19TaTo94