Search results

1. averagecelery

What script call could I use to check if a certain button was being pressed through a conditional br

I'm using Dekita's Full Keyboard Input plugin. So I have a common event that has a loop with a conditional branch. It's checking whether the user is pressing A or not, but I need to check through a script call since the input is available through the plugin only. I'm just asking for the call I...
  2. averagecelery

@Uzuki Thanks so much. I don't understand how I didn't find it after so much looking...

@Uzuki Thanks so much. I don't understand how I didn't find it after so much looking. @AwesomeCool rip
  3. averagecelery

Oh my god. Someone let me know once they've found a good solution to the MV music delay issue...

Oh my god. Someone let me know once they've found a good solution to the MV music delay issue. I'm dying send help.
  4. averagecelery

Yanfly Message Core is not working at all...

Well this post can be taken down.. I figured out I had to make the name of the file exactly the same as it is in the script. My mistake :-/
  5. averagecelery

Yanfly Message Core is not working at all...

So I'm using Yanfly's Message Core plugin (of course), but literally nothing is showing up when I use a message. Windows open normally. The game pauses so the game thinks the message is showing but there's nothing. I've tried doing everything. I used the default version of everything, I turned...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19TaTo94