Search results

1. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Thanks so much for this -- really incredible stuff! I've been using it with Frog Magic and, functionally, it all works great! The only issue is that while in combat the game fails to count down spell uses. They actually are working correctly, it just won't actually show the spell slots count...
  2. Hey! I'm sure you get asked this a lot but I was wondering if you had any plans to bring some of...

Hey! I'm sure you get asked this a lot but I was wondering if you had any plans to bring some of your scripts from MV over to MZ. Frog Magic in particular would be awesome, there's nothing that functionality anything like it in terms of making magic actually feel diverse and, well, magical. Thanks!
  3. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

I was wondering if anyone knew how to use a pre-damage notetag to get a 'Parry' effect. I'm thinking it should be possible with a combination of pre-damage and auto triggers. The exact mechanic I'm thinking of is as such: If the user is hit with a physical skill then they have 33% chance of...
  4. Using 'Substitute' in different ways

I simply did what you said (Added <JS Pre-Damage As Target> to a state which is then applied to a target). I'm new to the JavaScript stuff though, so I'm not really sure what to do. I used Ruby pretty extensively in the past with VX Ace and have experience with C# (Made a simple 3rd person...
  5. Using 'Substitute' in different ways

I am using VisuStella's stuff and having tried this it seemed to do nothing. Pre-Damage does give me some neat ideas tho for other stuff.
  6. Using 'Substitute' in different ways

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew how to have the Substitute state function in different ways. In my game I'd like for their to be three methods existing simultaneously: - Protect - Defend allies at critical health. This is hardcoded into the game already so its chill. - Bodyguard - Select...
  7. Skill only available with specific armour equipped

The problem with this is that I'm trying to avoid skill type bloat. Additionally, something I didn't mention though I suppose I probably should have, is that I'm using the VisuStella Skill Learn for character growth. Because of this its important that the skills can exist separate to the...
  8. Skill only available with specific armour equipped

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a solution for having skills be visible or enabled only when a certain type of armour is equipped. In my project guns count as armour equipped in the "sidearm" slot and have their power based on a custom parameter called "Fire Power." This then adds a skill...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cxsr