Search results

1. let player to be able to move while menu is open

which line of code makes player cant move while menu is open ? Is there a way to let player to be able to move while menu is open? Thanks in advance for any help
  2. browser Javascript write to file

The links below shows how to write to file, it seems to be working for desktop only https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/read-write-to-external-txt-file.81074/ http://endlessillusoft.com/rpgmakermv-node-js-part-1-reading-and-writing-files/ how do you change the code so it would work...
  3. Automatically close the Name Processing Input window after 20 seconds

Is there a way to automatically close the Name Processing Input window after it has been opened for 20 seconds Any help is appreciated
  4. Close/Quit Button for Name Processing Input window

I don't see a Close or Quit button on the Name Processing Input Window. How do I add a Close Window button ? Any help is appreciated
  5. Remove all actor 2's inventory items except the latest obtained item?

Is there any script or ways to remove all actor 2's inventory items except the latest obtained item? Thanks in advance
  6. Duplicate actor stats

I want to duplicate actor 2's stats to actor 3, remaining hp and attack for attack I tried $gameActors.actor(3).param[2] = $gameActors.actor(2).param[2], doesn't seem to work how do I achieve this? Thanks in advance for any answer
  7. Auto click a button after 10 seconds

Dialog input plugin https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/keyboard-input-dialog.66908/ I want after open dialog input , auto click the Cancel button after 10 seconds. I added this code if(SceneManager._scene instanceof Scene_InputDialog) { setTimeout(function ()...
  8. Add time control to close name input processing

Plugin request add a timer to the name input processing and close it after 20 seconds. I tried the default control timer, it has no effect. Thanks in advanced
  9. script to close name input processing?

Is there a script to close name input processing? Thanks in advance for any answer
  10. Find out follower ID

When certain events touch follower, follower lose 10 hp. There are about 100 "below character" arrows events, they are constantly moving, if any of them are touches by touched by follower, that follower loses 10 hp. For example, if follower 3 touches the moving arrow event, he loses 10 hp...
  11. Move toward follower

There is only a "move toward player" option,. is there a way to make an event's movement route to "move toward either player or follower" depending on who is closer to the event? Thanks in advance for any answer
  12. Make player immune to any damage for a certain period of time

when a switch is turned on, I want to make player immune to any damage for a certain period of time, say 30 seconds or a random variable. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance for any answer
  13. stack/show all conditional branches choices

I have 10 Conditional Branches, planning to add more. if actor 1 has item A, show choices of armor rewards. if actor 1 has item B, show choices of consumable rewards. if actor 1 has item C, show choices of weapon rewards. if actor 1 has item D, show choices of gold rewards. ....and so...
  14. Conditional movement route script

What is the script for conditional movement route? If event movement route is move left, do something. If event movement route is move right, Do something. Any help is appreciated
  15. Play animation on specific actors

There is play animation on "Player" option, But no "actor" option. Is there a way to play animation on a specific actor? Any help is appreciated
  16. sync two events random movement route

I have two events, they are both set as "below character". Event A that has random movement route I want event B to move together with event A, exactly the same tiles, same time. how do I do this ? any help is appreciated
  17. Create a conditional branch

I am using Chrono Engine Action Battle Demo https://mega.nz/#!SV5yGYBB!Y9CUZVHWbUtvcuxx2XgkYxser_LAQU0HlagKbM-Tq1A I want to create a conditional branch If actor 2 uses skill id 5 , turn a specific switch on I found this script, but don't know how to apply. this.actor ( ID ) Definition of...
  18. save game in background, no lag

I am using chrono engine demo https://mega.nz/#!SV5yGYBB!Y9CUZVHWbUtvcuxx2XgkYxser_LAQU0HlagKbM-Tq1A I want to do auto save game every 3 seconds in parallel using this script: DataManager.saveGameWithoutRescue(2); but I want to solve the regular save game lag first. normally saving my game...
  19. Show animation script

Is there a script for ◆Show Animation:Player, Hit Physical (Wait) I tried $game_player.animation_id = 1 it just pops up an opaque window doesn't seem to wrok thanks
  20. show player skill animation by pressing any specific key on keyboard

outside battle I want every time I press a specific key on keyboard player shows a specific skill animation any help is appreciated

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cxsr