Search results

1. MikaTeapot

Bug Fix: Event Jitter / Display Rounding Error

The fuku_testpack.js website link says they've all been removed/discontinued. I am also having the issue that jitterfix (when used with diagonal movement by galv) makes the player character jitter terribly instead when moving diagonally. I would have loved the fix, if anyone happens to have had...
  2. MikaTeapot

Match Card Lottery

Hello! I am aware plugin compatibilities are usually outside the remit of developers fixes, but this conflicts with https://galvs-scripts.com/2017/04/26/mv-image-cache/ I had another plugin conflicting with this script that was fixed by if(j != 'delete') being added on line 203 of galvs before...
  3. MikaTeapot

waynee95's Storage System

Tested the second one you sent, all works well that I can see!
  4. MikaTeapot

All seems well at a test, it only lets me withdraw up to the 20 limit total with the rest staying put. :biggrin: EDIT: It still happens with the loot all button.
  5. MikaTeapot

Hello! Love the plugin, but one quick issue I'm having. If I use <Max Item: 20> (Note tag for curative items, my plugin setting max for other items is 99) From yanflys core, then in game I can have items from storage "disappear" If I have say, 19 in my inventory, and 20 in storage, if I...
  6. MikaTeapot

How do you design Loot chests? (Fixed, randomly, adapting Player's style...)

I use a mix of random chests divided by tier, these drop item upgrades, potions, consumables, etc of 3 varying tiers, basic weak level stuff for the <20 level zones, slightly better in the 20-50 and the best stuff only drops in the 50+ level areas. Weapons/armour/special things I manually...
  7. MikaTeapot

Change Event placed Above Characters passability?

Use yanfly region restrictions, pop your event down as usual with "above player" then place a "restricted to all" region on top. It's how I do mine.
  8. MikaTeapot

How to Update NW.js to Dramatically improve Game Performance!

Yep, nabbed a plugin that runs scripts on load, told it to run the full screen command there and everything is fine now.
  9. MikaTeapot

LGP - Better Damage Popup

I can't quite remember exactly, but in the plugin section there is a "custom code" box for stuff like popups, in one of these I had some stuff I had commented out with //. By deleting that, it returned to default behaviour, which worked fine for me.
  10. MikaTeapot

How to Update NW.js to Dramatically improve Game Performance!

Works lovely for me too, not that I've done any extensive testing with my project. I do have the issue someone said above though, here's the script I use for fullscreen; FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize; SceneManager.initialize = function(){ FSInitStart.call(this)...
  11. MikaTeapot

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

I personally gave up on the plugin because of it which was unfortunate. I didn't replace it with anything just changed the couple of dungeons I wanted lighting in.
  12. MikaTeapot

Item and Skill Sort Priority

This doesn't sort items in the skill learn window of http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Skill_Learn_System_(YEP) , does anyone know how to fix that? Assuming anyone is still around, this wonderfully useful plugin I notice hasn't had posts in a while ^^ Edit, I only had to add this to the plugin for it...
  13. MikaTeapot

Yes, but others have popped up with help so that was my hope. Fortunately my problem is solved.
  14. MikaTeapot

RMMV TSR_Popups by The Northern Frog

I got there in the end aha. I think lgp cursed me. No other plugins can show states now.
  15. MikaTeapot

RMMV TSR_Popups by The Northern Frog

Hello! I started using this plugin a moment ago, and for some reason, state popups don't work. I have them set to on in the settings. Whether it's resist, or low rate, or successful they don't pop up. Granted, this is an existing long term project and there's a decent chance the problem is a...
  16. MikaTeapot

Does anyone know how to make a slight delay in the damage popups after the first? When something is hit twice at once, the numbers overlap and are a mess. That, or random direction popups instead of always the same? Ok, for future reference the plugin settings don't count // commented out bits...
  17. MikaTeapot

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.3)

I updated from 1.4 to 1.51 and had some weird bugs. Like, starting a new game after loading an existing game - the books read would carry over, so I added a reset call before I had my "learn category" command. But then, and now, learn category isn't working. Any ideas? I double and triple...
  18. MikaTeapot

[SOLVED] Yanfly item synthesis - adding item preview

I don't have a clue what I'm doing with the code ^^ I use yanfly plugins mostly but my menu is SRD_AltMenuScreen_BustIcons. The hat bit was done with paint, I just want to figure out how to add the item description box to yanfly item synthesis crafting menu. ^^ I noticed whilst testing (and...
  19. MikaTeapot

[SOLVED] Yanfly item synthesis - adding item preview

Hello! I am trying to do one simple thing, change the default crafting menu - In to one that has a preview of the items stats in database, like this (Ignore that it's a hat not a bow :D) - There is item stat variance, but the little preview just needs to show the database default amount...
  20. MikaTeapot

[SOLVED]Adding state info to Libra skill

Still haven't managed to figure this out! :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cxsr