Search results

1. MikePjr

I want to make an original SNES RPG Soundtrack using this VST. I'm not happy with ANY of the...

I want to make an original SNES RPG Soundtrack using this VST. I'm not happy with ANY of the music packs that get made for RPG Maker.. they all sound too modern.. or they lean TOO much like midevil type music.. lutes and such.. I wanna make something with a 90s flair!
  2. MikePjr

I owned both growing up, but i slightly preferred the audio out of the SNES over the Genesis...

I owned both growing up, but i slightly preferred the audio out of the SNES over the Genesis. But in the right hands, the SEGA Genesis had some pretty awesome sounds.
  3. MikePjr

The SNES is my favorite console of that era, and the music and how it sounds coming from the...

The SNES is my favorite console of that era, and the music and how it sounds coming from the sound chip the SNES had still sticks with me to this day. But the company that sells it also sells something called Chipsynth MD which is a Sega Genesis/MegaDrive VST. I'll probably get it later.
  4. MikePjr

It's a VST that actually emulates the sound chip from the SNES. Comes with a LOT of instruments...

It's a VST that actually emulates the sound chip from the SNES. Comes with a LOT of instruments but you can also make your own instruments using samples and the VST resamples it to the Super Nintendo's sound chip.. er.. it's difficult to explain but for 41 dollars, it's been well worth it to...
  5. MikePjr

I hope linking to a tweet on my twitter account is okay. [MEDIA]

I hope linking to a tweet on my twitter account is okay.
  6. MikePjr

Making music using Chipsynth SFC. Anyone else tried this VST yet?

Making music using Chipsynth SFC. Anyone else tried this VST yet?
  7. MikePjr

Suggestion Being able to put the STAR passibility on ANY TILE

My bad then.. sorry.. I wasn't even familure with it's existence until now.
  8. MikePjr

I don't know.. can it be used on the auto tiles? I ask because i can't check anymore.. i already returned the software and got a refund. I wasn't super happy with this maker.. I'm not saying that other people should feel the same way, in fact i encourage people to keep using it if they're happy...
  9. MikePjr

There's 4 layers.. say you use layer 2 or 1 for the impassible areas, then layer 3 which would be over it for the star tiles that hang over the player. Pretty simple stuff. My complaint is really just all the work that could be cut back on if auto tiles could just be told to hang over the player...
  10. MikePjr

@The Row The thing is, all you'd have to do is use one of the other layers to throw down some tiles that block passibility in the right locations. It just makes such a work around easier to manage.. otherwise you end up pulling apart tiles from the auto tiles and making the needed tiles in BCD...
  11. MikePjr

You can, just not on auto tiles.. which is insanely ridiculous to me.. I wanted to make some ceilings like in the picture. BTW the picture is a mokup of what i was trying to do with auto tiles but could not because of lack of the star pasibility. XP's layers were useful because of other features...
  12. MikePjr

RMMZ [Suggestion] Toolbar buttons for layer selection

Are you making suggestions? Pretty sure you need to start a thread. The only reason I made the shortcut key suggestion is because it relates to the topic. Making swapping between layers more intuitive.
  13. MikePjr

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

I'm extremely angry right now. I don't want this software.. and i want my money back.
  14. MikePjr

Description of the Feature: Being able to put the star passibility on any tile in any tilset, including auto tiles. Mockups: Rather than a mockup of the editor, I thought i'd show what such a thing could do for people. You can walk behind the walls if that was included...
  15. MikePjr

RMMZ [Suggestion] Toolbar buttons for layer selection

Yeah, this is a complaint i have. I mean, i realize there's the ctrl tab option.. but it's a bit annoying and not very.. QOL.. ish. Going directly would be better. There's the 1 2 3 4 keys already.. and they do NOTHING when you're drawing out the map.. so why not make them DO something? Why not...
  16. MikePjr

What operating system are you using @GalacticGod ?
  17. MikePjr

Thanks @felsenstern It was not making a lot of sense.. last time i went there it took me straight to the new site..
  18. MikePjr

I got the email, but i don't know where to download the extra stuff that came with my pre-order.. there's no links to any of it.. like the MV MZ music stuff.
  19. MikePjr

I think they are.. i'm still waiting on my e-mail
  20. MikePjr

It'll be nice when i get an e-mail..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuzmitchoww