Search results

1. Kazuki

your most favorite "anime" personalties

I like the dandere character type the ones who are shy. I don't want it too exaggerated like Hinata from Naruto; where she faints when Naruto does something romantically suggestion with or to her. One dandere I think that was done right was Shinime <---(I don't think I spelt her name right) from...
  2. Kazuki

I like those designs you have made, they look simple yet distinct from one another. The girl...

I like those designs you have made, they look simple yet distinct from one another. The girl with the polka dots looks like she will hurt you in your sleep if you are not nice. :P
  3. Kazuki

Basic Quest System

I tried to download the file in the filedropper site and I got a file I couldn't open.
  4. Kazuki

Basic Quest System

I got the After Battle script and chose switches 94 -97. I tried to turn off the auto turnin in the actual script but, I get the same result. I apologize if I am being a pest.
  5. Kazuki

Basic Quest System

I added the colon in front of "obj1" it makes the sound when you complete the complete a quest then it freeze with only the battle music playing.
  6. Kazuki

Basic Quest System

I added the colon but, I get a new error message.  Also I did this through a new game as well. I will also post a picture of what it looks like in the script editor.
  7. Kazuki

Basic Quest System

I have followed the directions you provided I have both the script you listed in my game but, my game keeps crashing. I will provide an image of the troop page and the error message.
  8. Kazuki

Grand Chronicle (Recruitment Thread) Mapper Needed

Sorry for the misunderstanding but, I will be willing to do this for free. If you decide to take me under your wing feel free to PM me.
  9. Kazuki

Grand Chronicle (Recruitment Thread) Mapper Needed

Hi my name is Kazuki Takamura and I am a graphic artist. I have created character busts and sprites for my own game. Here are some examples from my own game.  Character Bust:   Sprites:  Last but not least here's a link to my website so you can take a look at my more of...
  10. Kazuki

'Awakening' Recruitment

If you are looking for a JRPG artist style yet you want you designs to be unique you can recruit me, Here are some designs I have done. If you want to see more character designs art I have done you can check out my website...
  11. Kazuki

IGMC Commissioning

I was wondering what thread I would have to go to post my services for anyone who wants to have me on their team?
  12. Kazuki

XP Style Fog

I set the blending type at 0, the game doesn't crash. However, nothing happens when I applied the script call on a Parellel Processs Event. I also tested the games without any other scripts except this Fog script and I get the same result.
  13. Kazuki

XP Style Fog

I put Underwater in quotation marks but, I get another error message. 
  14. Kazuki

I completely agree with you. Everything has its faults and people can complain about, but...

I completely agree with you. Everything has its faults and people can complain about, but bringing something good they did is also important for their self esteem.
  15. Kazuki

XP Style Fog

I was wondering why my game keeps crashing whenever I have this Script Call: $game_map.add_fog(Underwater, 0, 64, normal, 0, 2, 0) Underwater is the name of the fog I am using. I placed in a folder entitled "Fogs" as well. I get this error message: 
  16. Kazuki

This quote is so powerful, it helps make the world feel more optimistic.

This quote is so powerful, it helps make the world feel more optimistic.
  17. Kazuki

What I do for characters is base them on characters I like. You could do the same.

What I do for characters is base them on characters I like. You could do the same.
  18. Kazuki

Mana of Life Characters

Here it is the image that will be used for the title screen for "Mana of LIfe" It features all three playable characters Corellia, Kaisetsu and Zanor. The woman in the background is the goddess of their world Afina.
  19. Kazuki

Mana of Life Characters

No, I just want more people to see it that's all.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back to writing music for Stormrite! This is "Moonlight," a piece of ambient exploration music :)

Honestly, I cannot stop thinking about the whole elves vs anthros argument I had a while ago, because apparently I'm supposed to prefer what are usually elitist superhumans who "care about nature" but never actually do anything for it and live where nature is effectively stealing from nature over colorful, diverse and aesthetically entertaining animal designs because most people don't write well or care about looks.
7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1234ddfg