Search results

1. horst_onager

HO Achievement System

Take a look at the plugin list, under the achievement plugin there's a second plugin called "HO_AchievementSystem_CustomAchievements". It's a small extension plugin I wrote to provide support for some common achievements, so that you wouldn't have to implement them with parallel common events or...
  2. horst_onager

HO Achievement System

If you look in a the plugin list, there's a plugin called HO_AchievementList_CustomAchievements, which does exactly that, it automates some common achievements that aren't easily implemented with just plugin commands. If you have any other ideas for more of these, I'd be happy to hear them :)...
  3. horst_onager

HO Achievement System

The progress is basically just a variable that represent how much progress the player has made towards the achievement's goal. And yes, the dev has to manually manage the progress of each achievement through plugin commands. I'm personally not a big fan of these permanent background checks like...
  4. horst_onager

HO Achievement System

Alright, I've put together a very simple demo that showcases some of the custom achievements I've coded in the extension plugin and some other simple ones. There's also some NPCs where you can try out all the other plugin commands.
  5. horst_onager

HO Achievement System

Right now, the category arrows are icons. But it would actually be a good idea to just make that text-based and allow the dev to use text codes if they want icons.
  6. horst_onager

HO Achievement System

These are achievement points. 0/100 would mean that so far the player has gotten 0 out of the total 100 achievement points this achievement can award. I'll see if I can throw together something as soon as I have some time. Do you have something specific in mind you would want a tutorial for...
  7. horst_onager

HO Achievement System

HO Achievement System v1.1 Author: Horst Onager Latest Update: 2020-08-23 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi everyone! This plugin adds an achievement system into your game! It's a plugin I originally wrote for just my own...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back to writing music for Stormrite! This is "Moonlight," a piece of ambient exploration music :)

Honestly, I cannot stop thinking about the whole elves vs anthros argument I had a while ago, because apparently I'm supposed to prefer what are usually elitist superhumans who "care about nature" but never actually do anything for it and live where nature is effectively stealing from nature over colorful, diverse and aesthetically entertaining animal designs because most people don't write well or care about looks.
7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1234ddfg