Search results

1. Kay_Erthisia

Best programs for making pixel art and spritesheets.

I second Aseprite! Use it for absolutely all my pixel art. Plenty of YT tutorials on how to use it well, too. Once you get used to the UI, making more complex pixel art has never felt more intuitive and easy :D Perhaps not as good at making tilesets, but the grid functionalities and layers are...
  2. Kay_Erthisia

Oh thank goodness! Beyond pleased about this one

Oh thank goodness! Beyond pleased about this one
  3. Kay_Erthisia

[MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

Hi Jragyn, Solved my previous issue because it was just me being silly...! So instead, I have some other questions re using JABS: >Is there a way to disable the enemies looking.. I'm guessing diagonally? It seems to break the sprite. (In my game and the demo!) (JABS) >Is there a way to change/...
  4. Kay_Erthisia

RMMZ Jragyn's ABS (JABS) issues when switching out party members?

Ok, so I've sorta managed to do a temporary work around by adding a very quick menu open-close into the swapping script. It does cause a brief black fade-out and is DEFINITELY not a permanent solution. But at least I can focus on some other things now! Still, if anyone has any ideas I'd be...
  5. Kay_Erthisia

RMMV "Murder Taxi" Mini-game I made using Galv's Invaders script

Oh my goodness, this looks fantastic! (And hilarious.) What amazing work. I know I would spend far too long playing it. :D
  6. Kay_Erthisia

RMMZ Jragyn's ABS (JABS) issues when switching out party members?

So, I really want to use Jragyn's ABS (JABS) plugin to have a little ABS system in my game alongside VisuStella's Button Common Event Plugin so that I can have only 1 character battling at a time, but switch between them. (Think Character A uses a knockback, switch to B for a ranged attack for...
  7. Kay_Erthisia

RMMZ [solved] Checking if a party member in a specific spot is dead or not?

Oh my goodness @Shaz you incredible human being. I... hadn't even considered using a loop. Nor did I even know about half of the functions you've used there! This looks so much more beautiful and clean than anything I could have dreamed of! :LZSooo: Guess I still have a looong way to go in my...
  8. Kay_Erthisia

RMMZ [solved] Checking if a party member in a specific spot is dead or not?

Hello again! This is a follow on from the script I mentioned in my previous thread. Basically, I'm using VisuStella's Common Event Button plugin to swap the positions of party members around for use in Jragyn's JABS plugin. This is the script I have been using: \\Checking Party size and...
  9. Kay_Erthisia

Ahhh, the horror! :kaodes:

Ahhh, the horror! :kaodes:
  10. Kay_Erthisia

Woah! Congrats!! That's fantastic :D

Woah! Congrats!! That's fantastic :D
  11. Kay_Erthisia

This wasn't working before (party cycling), I swear! [IMG]

This wasn't working before (party cycling), I swear!
  12. Kay_Erthisia

Today I have gained some first-hand experience on unreproducible (hopefully) one-time bugs that...

Today I have gained some first-hand experience on unreproducible (hopefully) one-time bugs that mysteriously fix themselves the second I spend an hour posting in great detail about it on the forums. :')
  13. Kay_Erthisia

RMMZ [Resolved(??)] Script for swapping formation of (multiple) party members? (MZ)

Ah, thanks @Kono! I'm trying to use a Common Event with this script in conjunction with VisuStella's Button Common Event Plugin to allow the player to cycle between the party members on the fly. I'm using an ABS battle system, JABS, but only want one party member fighting at a time, as I feel...
  14. Kay_Erthisia

RMMZ [Resolved(??)] Script for swapping formation of (multiple) party members? (MZ)

So, I have read this previous thread on changing the party order. If I use: $gameParty.swapOrder(0, 1); It sucessfully swaps party members A and B. Yay! So what is the problem you ask? Well, if I have 3 party members, member 3 remains forever forgotten. :( (And if I have only 2...
  15. Kay_Erthisia

Your "OCD" in game making.

Oh my gosh, absolutely this. So much this. All the time. Mine extends to choices the player can make in dialogue as well. Can't have: "No" "Oh, absolutely I'd love to!" No way.
  16. Kay_Erthisia

RMMZ Disabling the Quest Tracker in the VisuStella Quest Log plugin?

Ah, I'm aware of that, yep! But thanks, I should have mentioned in my first post that all this was on a new game start. Good to cover all the options, though! I think I will go with the Plugin Command method with all the Tracker settings turned off. Seems to remove the Tracker if I call the...
  17. Kay_Erthisia

Huh, that's so weird! I have the same settings all disabled (It's the first thing I tried!), but for some reason Track is still showing up as an option, and the Tracker is still there! I wonder what's gone wrong. :o Maybe I should try deleting and redownloading the plugin or something. :/ Even...
  18. Kay_Erthisia

Ahhhh, thank you!! You’re fantastic. I had a feeling I was just missing something simple, so thank you for finding that for me! :’D Edit: Wait Dangit, that’s the parameter I found which disables the option for the player to toggle it. X’D Rather than just outright disabling the tracker itself...
  19. Kay_Erthisia

Oh wow, that is genuinely amazing!! Kudos! :O

Oh wow, that is genuinely amazing!! Kudos! :O
  20. Kay_Erthisia

I'm using the VisuStella Quest Journal Plugin. Wiki Link: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Quest_Journal_System_VisuStella_MZ However, while I love the quest journal system itself, I really don't like the quest tracker. I don't think the tracker fits at all with the style of the game. Plus, I don't...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.
That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L4TNG