Search results

1. ADMtn

RMVXA [DEMO v0.0.66] Collector (Open World Cyberpunk RPG)

Ah, no. Not yet. Good idea to get feedback though. I'll think about it.
  2. ADMtn

Keep at it. Haven't been working on my game much for a long time.
  3. ADMtn

RMMV City of Dust- (Choice Heavy Cyberpunk RPG)

You've really polished the visuals. Looking good.
  4. ADMtn

RMMV City of Dust- (Choice Heavy Cyberpunk RPG)

Looking good. Huge leaps.
  5. ADMtn

Deleted half a map with important events

What I was trying to do was edit a copy of a map (to create another floor of the same building with mostly the same layout). However, I was operating in a daze and didn't actually make a copy. Instead, I changed the dimensions of the original map. Confirming the new dimensions = saving the map...
  6. ADMtn

How do you prefer to control music in your game?

Guess I should finally respond. I went ahead and experimented with a few things after the first responses. At the moment, I basically have a playlist that cycles through a number of songs during exploration and hanging out in town. The playlist also includes silence (i.e., no BGM) once in a...
  7. ADMtn

RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

Haha. Sorry, I really wasn't looking out for grammar errors and typos. I knew you weren't a native English speaker so I just kind ignored those errors while I was playing.
  8. ADMtn

RMMV The Last Chronomancer (OFFICIAL CHAPTER 1 RELEASED)

Still kind of surprised you don't want to go commercial at all with this project. Though you obviously still can make the jump. Some serial fiction writers use a model where they release a few episodes for free, then they charge for later episodes (or for the full compilation after the series...
  9. ADMtn

The download is working for me now (mentioned this via DM, but figured I'd also say here). I started the game as Jett (played as Daery in the demo) and have gotten far enough to see that character choice actually affects POV beyond the prologue. Will players have to replay the game to get the...
  10. ADMtn

Deleted half a map with important events

TLDR version: Accidentally cut the dimensions of an important map in half, deleting a bunch of complicated events. However, I had a backup on another computer and reverted to a slightly older version of that map. Going to keep more backups from now on. My current project utilizes a hub town, so...
  11. ADMtn

Download link isn't working on itch.io for me. Guess I'll try again later.
  12. ADMtn

[Poll] Which of these monsters fit this dungeon?

I would say all of them, too. Limited sprites is definitely a problem for on-map encounters. One solution lots of people use is to have the on-screen representation be more symbolic (aka not have the battler match), but it's definitely nicer to have unique ones for every battler.
  13. ADMtn

Thanks for the response, Finnuval! A detective game sounds promising. I guess yours is kind of on-rails with the narration and gameplay, since you said it's not open world. A detective game where you had to travel around an open world to talk to potential witnesses and find evidence would be...
  14. ADMtn

Would you buy a game like this? If so, what do you think it should be priced at?

The mechanics in that game are extremely unique. Looks kind of hilarious in a good way (not sure if I"d pay that much for it, though). The gif with her using the house as a weapon...
  15. ADMtn

Seems like Gabriel is talking about NPCs who don't have dialogue which helps or directs the player toward a quest. One consideration, obviously, is that you don't want your town/city to be empty. You need to have enough people out and about so the place feels more realized and alive. You don't...
  16. ADMtn

Using Kickstarter.

Time to break that stigma with some quality releases.
  17. ADMtn

Some design questions regarding music (it's not about gameplay "mechanics," so I think General Discussion is the right forum for this): 1. Do you have music almost everywhere in your games (relatively common JRPG approach)? Or do you have more quiet moments, perhaps utilizing more ambient...
  18. ADMtn

Eternal Dreamers | Free Battle RPG | 91% Positive on Steam

I kicked out the assassin and put in the healer for more survivability to finish the 5 Main Quest zones. Got halfway through the Tower, but had to stop to do other stuff in life. Don't think I'm a fan of this mode; a tad too hardcore for me. Still, I'll come back another day and get through the...
  19. ADMtn

RMMV Beta build: Synthoxin - Mac, Windows and Linux

Hope things go well! Your mapping is a bit wonky on the screenshot with Calvin Shepard talking. You have the "top" of the walls dividing the room, but you're missing the fronts/ends of the walls as indicated here:
  20. ADMtn

Would you buy a game like this? If so, what do you think it should be priced at?

Now that I think about it, graphics are generally all the same to me so long as the execution of the art is clean. Stylistic differences usually don't register as a big deal, because they're often similar and fall into three categories: realistic, anime, or cartoonish. Sure, there are variations...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3
I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michaeldiangelo