Search results

1. How would I go about locking the party leader?

Funnily enough, that's exactly what I did but only got results pertaining to VX Ace, your cocky nonchalance is appreciated nonetheless. I will use this.
  2. How would I go about locking the party leader?

RPG Maker always seems to have something good, and then almost immediately have something holding it back. Good lord is this frustrating having to dig through dead websites and threads to find a plugin that might work for a feature that ultimately should've been there to begin with.
  3. How would I go about locking the party leader?

I'm making a game as a hobby and have no intention of using it commercially, so with that being said I do not at all want to pay a stupidly hefty £30 for Yanfly's plugins. With that out of the way, how would I go about locking the party leader? Not locking out formation entirely, but only...
  4. Autoplay BGM not playing BGM until Z is pressed while in an area.

Hi! Encountered a strange bug which I haven't seen solved anywhere online, someone asked about it a couple years ago but it never got resolved for them. Problem being, that when I'm playtesting BGM in an area won't play until you press Z first. Inside the editor, when trying to play any BGM...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3
I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michaeldiangelo