Search results

1. Pyrathas

Experience Curve, leveling, leveled enemies

So the biggest turn off for me in RPGs, other than not seeing the enemy, is each enemy is a set stat and that's it. So slime is a challenge early in game, but annoying at high levels. VERY annoying. I found it more challenging and immersive when monsters level with you. So what I trying to...
  2. Pyrathas

Custom Sub Menus pt2 Using variables for pages

Brief description: I have been making a custom submenu and figured out how to have an event reveal them. In Part 1 Here we will make the second Submenu page. Here is a video of what we are making: Requirements: RPG Maker MV Yanfly Core Engine Yanfly Main Menu Images In Part 1 we made a...
  3. Pyrathas

Custom Sub Menus pt1 How to have an event reveal a submenu option

Brief description: I have been making a custom submenu and figured out how to have an event reveal them. Here we will make the main Submenu page, and hide it until a switch is triggered. Here is a video of what we are making Requirements: RPG Maker MV Yanfly Core Engine Yanfly Main Menu...
  4. Pyrathas

Show Picture Issue

So I am trying to show a picture at a select Coordinate for a menu. So I used an autorun event, I set picture number to 1, origin is center, coordinates is 2,4. It goes to the upper left of the screen not to the coordinates. I even tried move picture, setting it to autorun, parrallel, but...
  5. Pyrathas

6 RTP or Closer Statues Request for MV.

So I need a few Statues I am using FSM material but am finding I want to revert back to RTP style. My problem is I need a few statues for Temples. 64 x 128 I think? All humanoid but here is What I am needing descriptions in Soilers. No they are not mine, just part of my mood board I got from...
  6. Pyrathas

RMMV: Codex

So I know in MV there is a monster book and an item plugin, But I am looking for a plugin that helps me create the lore for the game that the player can collect. Something that gives a brief description of the towns the player visit, bio of characters, monsters, items, to even story lore. My...
  7. Pyrathas

Yanfly Paramaters and Class help

I could use some help understanding this Plugin. From what I understand the formula are: Base Parameters: (base + plus) * paramRate * buffRate + flat Class Parameters value = level * 30 + 300; the Subclass is the Parameters so HP is .10 or 10% What I want to do: I want to make it so the...
  8. Pyrathas

Switch turns itself off (Solved)

Ok so I have this bug and I can't figure out where the issue is. I made my quests but now I have a switch seems to self switch off: TQ 1-1
  9. Pyrathas

Yanfly Quest issue

So I have this Issue: I saw someone had a similar issue and double checked my plugins:
  10. Pyrathas

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV Version patch

I have a problem with Tiny's Pop up script here. Here is my plug in list: Ok so Before you Ask: 1. I did not modify the script. 2. I turned auto popup off. 3. I used Driftwood's Tutorial Anyways when I try to test the script out I get this message: TypeError: cannot read property '0'...
  11. Pyrathas

Class switch

Is there a way to have a character switch classes in game? For example having the player play as the class villager then after an event quest it changes to another class? If it can be done via eventing and not a plugin that would be great as it's just a one, maybe two time deal in game.
  12. Pyrathas

RMMV Celtic generator parts and Icons

Hello can anyone point me to some Celtic gen parts for male and female characters? Also some menu screen and icon sets with Gaelic knots? I'm also looking for some RTP Styled holly, Stonehenge, and round house assets plus more overworld tiles I saw some earlier in the summer but can't find it...
  13. Pyrathas

Plugin like Yanfly's Item Synthesis?

So I think I found my crafting plugin with Yanfly's Item Synthesis. It says it requires a recipe for players to craft items. But it doesn't say how to separate lists or craft things outside the inventory screen. What I mean is I have 5 types of crafting wmost with recipes but not necessarily...
  14. Pyrathas

Lists

Is there a resource that has a decent list of Armors, Items, weapons, and monsters, spells, class, ect with stats to help me expand my database beyond what is provided in the database.json (yes I did replace it with the one from essentials kit or whatever but lacking some things and want to add...
  15. Pyrathas

Best Crafting plugin Closed

This page has been edited. Edit: So I think I found my crafting plugin with Yanfly's Item Synthesis. It says it requires a recipe for players to craft items. But it doesn't say how to separate lists or craft things outside the inventory screen. What I mean is I have 5 types of crafting...
  16. Pyrathas

RMMV Necroficer (In Development)

Necroficer “Embrace your inner Darkness” Micah Lavigne | Development Log 1.0 | February 1, 2018 NOTE: Due to the Content of the Game I do not think I can make this game R13. And so until I find a way to do so without removing the vision of the narrative within, I will not be posting further...
  17. Pyrathas

base building plugin request for MV -CLOSED-

I searched the master list couldn't find what I'm looking for (there is alot). I'm looking for a script that allows the player to build a base. Let me explain first. The GDD I made calls for the player to be on a deserted island. Over time the player builds parts of his base and unlocks new...
  18. Pyrathas

Tile set tutorial

Ok Im having a problem. If this isnt the place Im sorry. Im trying to figure out how to use tilesets from individuals like White Dragon, Synthian bard, ect. while reducing how many tile sets are in game. Basically I find a tile say a world map road, and a recolor of some grass I like but I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3
I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustluvv