Search results

1. Cap_

Random character movement sound

I'm looking for a script or event that plays a sound when the character is moving, but I want it to choose randomly between 2 or 3 different sounds to add variety. I have tried eventing it to shift between to sounds but I want it to be more random
  2. Cap_

Walking sound effects script

I'm looking for a script to add sound effects when my character is moving.
  3. Cap_

Fast actor

Is there a way to make the players walk speed faster that ins't dashing?
  4. Cap_

I need a link to Yanfly's VXACE battle engine

No matter what link I choose on his website it always says that it couldn't fid the website I was looking for. Can anyone provide me with a link to the Battle engine that works?
  5. Cap_

Speech noise

I'm looking for a way to make my textbox play a noise. Not voice acting lines, but like a tiny repeated multiple times like in Undertale or LISA.
  6. Cap_

LISA battle system

I wish to change my battle system to be just like or as close to the battle system from LISA the Painful. This is mine looks like: This is how i would like it to look:
  7. Cap_

LISA battle system

I wish to change my battle system to be just like or as close to the battle system from LISA the Painful. This is mine looks like: This is how i would like it to look:
  8. Cap_

100% black text window

I'm looking for a way to make the text window completely black. Every time I set all the colors to -255 the window still has background lines and it's slightly transparent.
  9. Cap_

VX ACE: Shift as event triggers

I am making a LISA style sidescrolling game, and to do that I need a way to use the shift button in my events as a trigger. Is there any way to do that?
  10. Cap_

Sidescrolling character not moving

I recently started making my LISA fangame. I had most of the basic events in place, and my character could move properly. I decided to reboot the whole thing and start from scratch (redrawing, improving event etc.). I had just built my first map as shown in the picture, but my character wouldn't...
  11. Cap_

RMVXA: Looking for a script that creates a dirt-like effect when my character is walking

I'm making a sidescroller in VX ACE and I'm looking for a script that creates a little particle of dirt when my character takes a step. Something sort of like the picture:
  12. Cap_

Changing fonts in RPG maker VX ACE

I'm making a LISA style sidescroller and I need to change the font. I need to change the font to this one called "VCR_OSD_MONO". I tried adding a font folder in the game files with the font and then changed the font in main to it, but to no avail. I tried a bunch of different scripts but none...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3
I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost222222