Search results

1. Zackleaynts

Teach me. How to start learning to become a Jack-of-all-trades in RPG Making?

@Frozen_PhoenixOkay. Success leaves clues. Think I should also study the established commercial RM games. Thanks! @mlogan You're right. I'm so in a hurry in learning, I should slow down and take one step at a time. Thanks for the tips!
  2. Zackleaynts

@LaFlibuste Okay, thanks pal, will do! :)  And I had fun already reading help from you all on this thread. I'm easily demotivated. I also sometimes quit. But not long after I'll come back to it. But I think I need to get more serious with it. I'll have fun!
  3. Zackleaynts

@PsychicToaster, @HexMozart88. Thanks for the tips. Writing a character, or characters, with mental illness is new to me but I'm considering it. I'll try to avoid those cliches, or at least do them better. Aha @LaFlibuste Thank youu! I'll heed your advice. I'll take one step at a time. 
  4. Zackleaynts

@ksjp17 Thank you! Okay, I'll use the search function next time. @Fugama Thanks!
  5. Zackleaynts

Hello, everyone. Please guide me. Okay, straight to the point. I've decided to go back to game making. Using RPG Maker. Even though this is at the moment a hobby and a past time taking a small portion of my free time, I hope to turn it into a life-long career someday. I have no helper at the...
  6. Zackleaynts

And so the journey begins.

Thanks, friends! Aha
  7. Zackleaynts

And so the journey begins.

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here. Zackleaynts is my main Internet nick, pronounced as "zek" - "lins". I'm straight, and a big fan of RPG especially Final Fantasy series, Suikoden series and Golden Sun series. I want to create a great and fun RPG. Cheers! =)
  8. Zackleaynts

Today. To operate determinedly and yearnfully.

Today. To operate determinedly and yearnfully.
  9. Zackleaynts

I'll defy the odds, I'll follow my hunch. It's worth the shot, I'll take the...

I'll defy the odds, I'll follow my hunch. It's worth the shot, I'll take the plunge.#ForTheSakeOfMyDream

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O
Shora Lighting Plugin version 1.5 are out! Wanna add more features to it, but just fixing the bugs is already a pain :kaocry: .

スクリーンショット 2022-01-19 002122.png
I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HenryP