Search results

1. TEETH

Evented Action Battle System Help

Thank you for reading this. First I must say that I cannot use a ABS script because Khas' Arc Engine (a platformer script) overwrites too much movement. Khas said so themself (Trust me I wish it weren't true.) I wanted to try something for an ABS that will make it look more fluid, but I'm not...
  2. TEETH

Does everyone have the "0 Warning Points" under their Picture?

It's very confusing as I don't see it under others, and I have never recieved any so I didn't know if it was a bug or not.
  3. TEETH

Eventing a Pause Screen

So I'm using ViperX420's Tutorial on how to Event a Custom Menu, and it works great. However, I'm using it as a pause screen, and the tutorial doesn't show how to stop all background processes. How would I stop everything running in the background? Thank you for your time.
  4. TEETH

XS Gold HUD not showing up

I'm using Nicke's Simple Gold Hud script and no matter how much I try, it won't show up for me. I have the switch ID to 3 and I changed that part of the script like it said to on lines 30-31. GOLD = [361, 3, true, false, 1] The event I have to trigger it is just a chatacter you talk to...
  5. TEETH

[ACE] 640x480 Resolution with Arc Engine with no black outline

Hello. Like most here, I have a dilemma. I'm using Khas' Arc Engine as well as the code Graphics.resize_screen(640, 480) above rgss_main and it works almost fine except for the fact that there is a large black outline on the bottom of the screen if I compress the Arc map files (without...
  6. TEETH

Exporting a finished game to a web-based browser?

Hello, I was just wondering if Ruby can handle being exported onto a internet browser ? I've researched and it seems like there may be a way for IOS devices, but that is not what I'm looking for. Thank you for your time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O
Shora Lighting Plugin version 1.5 are out! Wanna add more features to it, but just fixing the bugs is already a pain :kaocry: .

スクリーンショット 2022-01-19 002122.png
I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clblakej