Search results

1. dragoonwys

Already did! Love everything in it :kaojoy:

Already did! Love everything in it :kaojoy:
  2. dragoonwys

Announcement Merry ReStaff December 2021

Thank you everyone for the hard work that went into these! @Avery I love these snowmen! I also find it funny that the one with the blue scarf looks sad, definitely feeling blue over there. The girl is adorable too with her expressions :kaothx: @Candacis Those fences and roof windows are...
  3. dragoonwys

@SmashArtist Thank you very much! :kaothx:Oh, you want to know my ways? Its no secret, its a...

@SmashArtist Thank you very much! :kaothx:Oh, you want to know my ways? Its no secret, its a bunch of determination, living on a drawing tablet for years and a soul sacrifice to a volcano god! :LZSlol: One of these is a joke
  4. dragoonwys

@greenrivers thank you, Im glad ya like it! The shading is artist pains in pixel format XD

@greenrivers thank you, Im glad ya like it! The shading is artist pains in pixel format XD
  5. dragoonwys

I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least...

I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL
  6. dragoonwys

Me: Oh gee, I wonder if they know how expensive it is to have unique interior and exterior tiles...

Me: Oh gee, I wonder if they know how expensive it is to have unique interior and exterior tiles and decor for 20 different terrain maps ..... :rheh:
  7. dragoonwys

Me: Thanks for reaching out! Could you elaborate on what tiles you want to commission? Email...

Me: Thanks for reaching out! Could you elaborate on what tiles you want to commission? Email: instantly lists 20 unique areas and only the titles of the area with no elaboration on all they want inside some of these areas calls for multiple unique areas
  8. dragoonwys

Last art of the year! Now where is the pause button for my life, the past two years zipped pass...

Last art of the year! Now where is the pause button for my life, the past two years zipped pass so fast I don't even know what happened LOL
  9. dragoonwys

Digital tablet artists: have you ever drawn on a floor?

I have done digital art while sitting on the floor eons ago when I was in university, only for a short time to finish a joint project. Drawing with the laptop and the tablet literally on the floor will surely give a stiff back and joint sores pretty quickly, there is unfortunately no good way to...
  10. dragoonwys

Visual Novel Maker

It basically makes interactive novels. Games where the player would most likely be reading through a lot of text with images/videos going on in the bg. There are already so MANY good Japanese ones out there, just google visual novel and they would most likely turn up. But example of more recent...
  11. dragoonwys

Oh! I didn't realize there was a sale going on, I already have all the makers but DLCs are...

Oh! I didn't realize there was a sale going on, I already have all the makers but DLCs are always a fine addition to the collection :rhappy: Thanks for the heads up
  12. dragoonwys

LOL yes, it is rather exasperating and funny when a package ends up in a center far away. It's...

LOL yes, it is rather exasperating and funny when a package ends up in a center far away. It's like why are you in a whole other state, was it writen anywhere on the address?! :rswt
  13. dragoonwys

Oh gezz that's awful. I hope things will turn around and take care of yourself too

Oh gezz that's awful. I hope things will turn around and take care of yourself too
  14. dragoonwys

Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink: [ATTACH]

Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:
  15. dragoonwys

NPC Dialogue Shop

Your welcomes! Im glad you managed to find what was the problem :rhappy: @Looperdooper
  16. dragoonwys

NPC Dialogue Shop

@Looperdooper Not sure what you mean the Talk option doesn't show any text now. Do you mean it doesn't play your common event dialog? I tested out a player transfer to map and autorun the shop event as I normally would and the Talk Common event works as intended, only leaving the map once I...
  17. dragoonwys

Tutorial-Blog Eventing a Picture-Based Menu

I've made picture menus before for mini games, but its so nice to finally read a well written and easy to follow tutorial about it. This will be a nice refresher whenever I forget what goes where. I never thought about that part of using move routes to stop other events during the menu...
  18. dragoonwys

Need Advice: Visustella's Character Generator for standard walk sprites?

What do you mean by use the standard size walking sprite of 48X48? If you mean if you can use Stella character generator Characters in MZ, then the answer is yes, you just import them as single characters with a $ at the beginning of the file name like the BigMonster sprite. Or if you want, you...
  19. dragoonwys

Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white...

Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
  20. dragoonwys

NPC Dialogue Shop

@Looperdooper I can see that you set your setting is the other way around for the if statement Please set it to "If: common event called = ON" "Control switches: common event called = OFF" The plugin auto turns ON the switch, you have to turn it off instead.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArthurHDZ