Search results

1. RebirthBlaze

show picture based on low MP/HP

I GOT ITTT NVM i just had to create an control variable! ( and tmw I thought th was the answer LOLOL well it seems like it doesnt work on a specific MP like what i need is like when the MP/HP gets to a certain point, show these pictures i know u need a variable for this, i even created an item...
  2. RebirthBlaze

ok only problem I got is, how to make the system check for specific MP  like 400/1000 mp then trigger the event which show picture (again this is non-battle)
  3. RebirthBlaze

ok so like inside of the common event tab I make myself an event that checks for HP/MP drops on a certain number or frames im alittle confused on that part! but im gonna check it now ill see what I can do
  4. RebirthBlaze

In rpg maker vx ace, Is there any way in eventing or scripting if need be in a non battle environment , to show pictures when your mp/hp is low? say for instance you have 1000 MP/HP, and when you get to 400 you can show pictures until you get your mana/ hp back up to a decent amount?
  5. RebirthBlaze

Drawing outside battle and menu Mp,Hp,or Tp gauges or bars using script.

Thank you man for your suggestion and Any piece of knowledge that leads me to the goal I have will be more then enough. I'm grateful for response as well. I will try this luna engine tutorial and see what's it about thank you. *Edited* Also, thank you for these 2 links dude I think these...
  6. RebirthBlaze

Drawing outside battle and menu Mp,Hp,or Tp gauges or bars using script.

Hey guys! hope everyone had a wonderful THANKSGIVING, and I hope you guys are doing blessed and well who ever read this and to those that don't. Well I was wondering if anyone could show me how to draw HP or MP bar outside of battle and outside of the main menu for Rpg Maker Vx ace using...
  7. RebirthBlaze

Never give up :D  u can do it!

Never give up :D  u can do it!
  8. RebirthBlaze

Yo, thanks again for the background its really coming together :D! I just wanted to thank you in...

Yo, thanks again for the background its really coming together :D! I just wanted to thank you in appreciation again!
  9. RebirthBlaze

Really friendly and a wonderful generous person :D! Thank you so much uve help me out alot!

Really friendly and a wonderful generous person :D! Thank you so much uve help me out alot!
  10. RebirthBlaze

Horror Title Theme background

@psipumpkin Yes ma'am :D!
  11. RebirthBlaze

@psipumpkin THANK YOU IM SO GRATEFUL :D!!! CAN I ADD U INTO CREDITS :D like the name u prefer :D and srry kinda nooby when it comes to forums but how to close this :D?
  12. RebirthBlaze

My game is actually called Let Them Cry wow XDD the irony
  13. RebirthBlaze

oh wow.. thts exactly what i invisioned :O even greater, I love it :O!
  14. RebirthBlaze

OK WOW THX :D! IM LOOKING FORWARD INTO SEEING IT :D! no rush what so ever, im grateful ^^!
  15. RebirthBlaze

Hello, I am faily new to the forums and I am currently creating a new Rpg horror game in vx and I'm not that good at art. I was wondering if anybody could be willing to make a free Horrific title screen background. I would really appreciate any help while im learning ruby scripting :D!  I...
  16. RebirthBlaze

Title screen overlaps load screen

Hi, Nice to meet you all! I'm fairly new to this forum and rpg maker VXA, this will be my very first Inquiry post hahah :D so I'm excited!  I myself am a beginner scriptor and I was watching this tutorial vid on how to create somewhat of a custom background (video will be at end), using the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!
So technically I just ate sausages that were a year old. Use by date was 12/27/2021. But since those dates are just guesses with no scientific reasoning behind them I'll prolly be fine. Guess I know soon if I'm praying to the Porcelain God.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyPhoenix13