Search results

1. Counter attacking.

Since I haven't seen a thread about this yet, I want to know is is possible to have it so that a player/monster can counter an attack before the damage is dealt? To make it easier to understand, I have a monster attack the player, now the turn before the player used a skill so that they would...
  2. Event switch help

Hello everyone, I recently have discovered the joy of switches and decided to run a event in which the Player talks to a NPC who gives him a quest to retrieve a set number of items, and then have dialogue afterwords without the player having to go through the initial dialogue again, below are...
  3. Deleting events permanently after the event runs.

As the title states I am trying to make a event auto delete or stop its self after it completes its actions. http://imgur.com/rv9aKnP - the event in question. What I need help with is how to set it up so that after it runs through the dialogue and the move route, it gets to the end route and...
  4. New idea I just had and now to find out how to do it any help?

I am trying to make a event that involves 2 monsters and a few Players/NPC's. The event in question is how to make it so that after a certain line of dialouge the 2 monsters teleport into the map and then have 2 NPC's move to them without need of battle, until the player executes a event to...
  5. Removing save from the players main menu.

As the title explains I want to remove the Save option when you open the main menu in game, and make it so that you can only save at certain places any help on how to accomplish such a task?
  6. NPC event quest help.

Hello I am trying to get it so that when the player defeats a certain monster the Mayor NPC rewards him. Attached is what I have so far any help or am I doing it wrong?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!
So technically I just ate sausages that were a year old. Use by date was 12/27/2021. But since those dates are just guesses with no scientific reasoning behind them I'll prolly be fine. Guess I know soon if I'm praying to the Porcelain God.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PAZX