Search results

1. ganges

Picture/Image masking plugin, simple graphic effect.

Thanks for the very cool plugin! I wanted to spread this plugin to Japan, so I made a tutorial video in Japanese.
  2. ganges

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

That pond is an event set up by QSprite.
  3. ganges

Gimmer_CommentsAreNotFunny: Easier playtesting of long events

I have been waiting for this plugin for many years. Superlative thanks!
  4. ganges

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

It's fun to dynamically change the parameters of the filter!
  5. ganges

Thanks for the comment! The character is animated in 12 frames. I'm very glad you like it!

Thanks for the comment! The character is animated in 12 frames. I'm very glad you like it!
  6. ganges

Your comment gave me courage and energy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Your comment gave me courage and energy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  7. ganges

OcRam - Parallels_EX plugin (for MV)

Very useful plugin!!! I can't thank you enough!
  8. ganges

Qmovement x water reflection. [MEDIA]

Qmovement x water reflection.
  9. ganges

Hello, alice_gristle! It's been a while. I've been working on QSprite lately!

Hello, alice_gristle! It's been a while. I've been working on QSprite lately!
  10. ganges

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!
  11. ganges

The player can now walk around the mirror. [MEDIA]

The player can now walk around the mirror.
  12. ganges

Qmovement explains how to limit the walking animation from 8 directions to 4 directions.[MEDIA]

Qmovement explains how to limit the walking animation from 8 directions to 4 directions.
  13. ganges

MOG_SceneEquip custom!! [MEDIA]

MOG_SceneEquip custom!!
  14. ganges

Implemented a 3D intersection in QMovement. [MEDIA]

Implemented a 3D intersection in QMovement.
  15. ganges

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

QMovement & QSpeed Tips This is a script to get the diagonal movement and dash state. You can optimize the speed when moving diagonally. < qSpeed 0 set 4 > 0 is PlayerID 4 is move speed. The higher the value, the faster the speed.
  16. ganges

RMMV Behavior of MOG_MenuCursor with MOG_Scene_Item

Hello. I am looking into the behavior of MOG_MenuCursor with MOG_Scene_Item. When I select an item, it moves to a specific location. I want the cursor to stay in place when an item is selected. (This is also true when selecting a skill.) If anyone is familiar with this specification, I...
  17. ganges

This is the original design of MOG_battleHud.[ATTACH]

This is the original design of MOG_battleHud.
  18. ganges

Satoya's Artwork

I have modified the MOG_SceneMenu & MOG_SceneEquip.
  19. ganges

RMMV Having problem adjust or get rid of text in Moghunter battle HUD (solved)

Hello. This is a translation from Japanese, so please bear with me. First of all, this HP text is an image. HP, MP, TP, and Time are displayed as one image. The name of this image file is <Layout2.png>. You can adjust the position of Layout2.png using <LAYOUT OVERLAY>. Note that HP, MP, TP...
  20. ganges

Change costumes with equipment! [MEDIA]

Change costumes with equipment!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Switch actor positions during battle
Download
01010.PNG
SF_People3_1 added!
index.php

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EemeLamsi