Search results

1. idioteque

RMMV Select Item Window Y position change - MV

It worked!! Thank you so much!!
  2. idioteque

Thank you for this! Unfortunately it seems to clash with other plugins I have and just crashes the game on start up. I really appreciate this though! I cannot seem to find a plugin anywhere to change the item select window.... surely there must be one....?!
  3. idioteque

RMMV Need help relocating Select Item

Hello! I am looking to do the same thing - you say you figured this out, would you mind explaining how??! Thank you!!
  4. idioteque

Hello! I cannot find a plugin or figure out how to change the Y position of the item select window in MV. I want it at the bottom and not at the top. Any ideas?! Thank you in advance!
  5. idioteque

RMMV Adding extra title option after player completes game

Thank you!! I’ll give it a try :)
  6. idioteque

RMMV Adding extra title option after player completes game

Hello! I am new here so please be gentle I am using MV and I want to add an additional menu to the title screen after the player has completed the game. I have looked into Gameplus plugins by Yanfly but I am hoping someone has an idea of how to implement this so that the player doesn’t have to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:
You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trickfortreat