Search results

1. xiamumomo

AutoTiles

Because I recently started to draw tiles myself, but I don't know why there will be an interval after the autotiles I made are drawn. At least A2 is no problem. If I need PSD files in the production process, ask me. I should have no problem following the tutorial ==This is the floor tiles A2 I made
  2. xiamumomo

Ponds and rivers without water---tilesets

I found that no one made tiles about the drought of ponds and rivers, so I did these four in the afternoon. Maybe my later project needs other tiles of this kind, and I will continue to make them and add them to this link,I am not good at painting. You can give me suggestions and opinions to...
  3. xiamumomo

All kinds of animated slime battler

I suddenly wanted to make a game to train slime, so I only made this picture. Later, I will make different slime pictures one after another. The basic form can be completed for me, but the human form is very difficult, but I can complete it. If I can't finish it, I hope someone will help me...
  4. xiamumomo

MV script usage

Yesterday, I thought that a user consumed 20% of his MHP and restored 20% of his MHP for the team, but this script seems to be unusable in battle. Once used, an error will be displayed, and there will be no error in other places var c = $gameParty._targetActorId var b = $gameActors.actor(c) var...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:
You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kels