Search results

1. TwilightKnight1

Statistical Problems!

I checked my Auto Passive states first...and promptly realized I only have auto-states that increase stats. lol So I checked the buff formula, changed a 0.75 to a 1.0... now its fixed. I sure feel dumb. xD Thanks man!
  2. TwilightKnight1

Statistical Problems!

I'm having an issue with RPG Maker MV, for some reason whenever I playtest my current game the stats are reduced by 25%! so if the character has 100 Endurance/Defense, its reduced to 75 x.x I have no clue why its happening. I know its some sort of a plug-in problem, or maybe a combo-wombo of...
  3. TwilightKnight1

Stat Reverse

so, um, le'bump??
  4. TwilightKnight1

Stat Reverse

So in Persona Q there are these 'reverse' accessories that would swap a certain stat with another while said accessory is equipped. (Example: St-Ma reverse would switch Strength and Magic, so 40 strength and 20 magic becomes 20 strength and 40 magic) I bring this up because I want to do...
  5. TwilightKnight1

Power/Mind Charge help

How do I get this moved back to MV?
  6. TwilightKnight1

Power/Mind Charge help

I thought I changed that to MV. Opps. But this belongs in MV. That's why I tagged MV.
  7. TwilightKnight1

Power/Mind Charge help

Hiya! Let's cut to the chase. I want my character in the project I'm working on to use a spell that triples the power of the next spell/physical skill they use. Similar to the spells Mind and Power charge in Persona 3, 4, Q, and maybe 1 and 2, I haven't seen them sooo... yeah... Anyone now how...
  8. TwilightKnight1

Removing stats from status screens

Quick thing to mention, they don't remove the stats from the equip screen xD
  9. TwilightKnight1

Removing stats from status screens

this plug in is so helpful
  10. TwilightKnight1

Battle openings

I mean it bypasses the 'X emerged!' textbox. Like, the 'Emerged' text in the database?
  11. TwilightKnight1

Battle openings

Does anyone know a way to have a battle open with a special battle opening? Like, say you're fighting a Frog King as a boss fight. I want the fight to initiate with 'The Frog King hops into battle!' anyone know a way?
  12. TwilightKnight1

TrueClash's Armory

I would like to know if you plan on making icons for these? C:
  13. TwilightKnight1

TrueClash's Armory

They're... They're so beautiful <3
  14. TwilightKnight1

Wish For A Better Tan

back in RPG Maker VX Ace, the character generator had a really really nice Tan skin, but MV's is very odd and incosistent. For reference, I'm thinking of the first skin tone of the second row for MV.  Anyone know of a fix or if someone made a better tan? I liked the tan skin :c
  15. TwilightKnight1

Offhand

if I'm not mistaken, you can 'bump' every three days, correct?
  16. TwilightKnight1

Maliki's Dual Wield ver 2.5

I assume that the 'handnshld' tag for classes is made to allow shields or weapons in the off hand, but it doesn't work, what it does is make options not appear. xD
  17. TwilightKnight1

Offhand

I tried your plug-in, it works well, thank you for the offer, but it doesn't quite match up. In the game there are two characters who can use swords and shields, but one can dual wield if they wish while the other cannot, and they can equip the same shields. That's why I wanted an 'off hand'...
  18. TwilightKnight1

Offhand

Hello everyone, I've noticed that Dual-Wielding is quite inflexible, being that the second slot is entirely a weapon slot. What I want is the second slot to be an 'offhand' which will be able to use shields, and weapons without the rigidness of dual-wield or no dual-wield. so if the actor can...
  19. TwilightKnight1

[SSG] Difficulty Setting

Will there be the ability to change actor stats the same way it does for enemies? or does it already do that?^^;;
  20. TwilightKnight1

Does anyone know how to add encounters?

I just tested this, and E. Gadd, it worked! could you keep explaining this via private message? xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:
You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mca6