Search results

1. mike9168422

Weapon Help

Anybody know how to make a weapon that deals defense ignoring damage to enemies?
  2. mike9168422

Skill attachment, Help

Would anyone know how to attach a skill to an item? Like for instance, a Sphere that allows the user to use the skill Reinforce.
  3. mike9168422

Potion, please help.

Im trying to create a Potion of Fire Resistance that does exactly what the name implies. Would anyone know how I can do this. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. mike9168422

Muramasa Skill?

I want to make Muramasa into a Sword Skill. I want it to be a strong attack against 1 enemy, that drains the users HP whenever it is used. Does anyone know how to do this?
  5. mike9168422

Creating Elements Help?

Im trying to create a Light element, and am needing help.
  6. mike9168422

Changing Classes Help?

I want to have the option of changing classes. I was HOPING I could have it where you can go to a Class Changer and talk to him, or a crystal, and a list of every character class pops up for you to choose from. If anyone knows how to do this, it would be appreciated.  But my main question for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to retake an old concept I was working on long ago, first change I decided to tackle on right away is the sprites. Never been fan of the default chibis, so I edited it a bit... :kaoswt:
8YavqRj.png

Not sure if this will be the final take, but I like it more than the regular one.
Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:
You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
owokambo