Search results

1. richter_h

RMMV Do you like when RPG games explain monster existence?

If it has something to do with in-game lore, game mechanics and/or drive the story forward, why not. Otherwise, why bother.
  2. richter_h

Hello again, mortals.

Hello again, mortals.
  3. richter_h

@alice_gristle now come to think about it again, indeed she can be part of the Marines tho...

@alice_gristle now come to think about it again, indeed she can be part of the Marines tho lore-wise she's kinda tech-priest and has a thing with machines. Thanks, by the way.
  4. richter_h

Funlance gaming [IMG]

Funlance gaming
  5. richter_h

It's bouncing [MEDIA]

It's bouncing
  6. richter_h

Exactly. Once it's done, it's not that exciting anymore.

Exactly. Once it's done, it's not that exciting anymore.
  7. richter_h

Despite the amount of content made for the project is enough to be shown around, I don't think I...

Despite the amount of content made for the project is enough to be shown around, I don't think I will open a thread about it real soon
  8. richter_h

Well, would you look at that. I didn't even try to do it at the first try but they've got their...

Well, would you look at that. I didn't even try to do it at the first try but they've got their own color codes now.
  9. richter_h

Took me months to realize someone replaced my signature with somewhat horny spammy link. Had to...

Took me months to realize someone replaced my signature with somewhat horny spammy link. Had to replace it with my preferred Nazeem line just recently
  10. richter_h

One-off Ridiculous Game Ideas

Guess what, I always wanted to make metroidvania games from the beginning. However, I stay with the somewhat-grindy number-crunching multiple-units should-be-story-driven turn-based top-down role-playing adventure game format because I want to make a point. And yes, I did it with an old, busted...
  11. richter_h

[MEDIA] yeeting the year's end home run style

yeeting the year's end home run style
  12. richter_h

Missed me?

Missed me?
  13. richter_h

Hello, mortals.

Hello, mortals.
  14. richter_h

Pillow fight, anyone? [MEDIA]

Pillow fight, anyone?
  15. richter_h

[MEDIA] ora.mp4

ora.mp4
  16. richter_h

Took me almost a year to flesh out this concept but hey, now it works. [MEDIA]

Took me almost a year to flesh out this concept but hey, now it works.
  17. richter_h

I mean, I dunno. It just works.

I mean, I dunno. It just works.
  18. richter_h

Hello, mortals.

Hello, mortals.
  19. richter_h

@dreamfall887 ey, thanks!

@dreamfall887 ey, thanks!
  20. richter_h

@Finnuval The girl's name is Hazel but I sometimes call her with affectionate name "bagel". It's...

@Finnuval The girl's name is Hazel but I sometimes call her with affectionate name "bagel". It's part of the entire project's name which somehow has something to do with baked goods @BK-tdm She's just happy to see you, and yes, that's a gunlance. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.
HexMozart88 wrote on AphoticAmaranth's profile.
Your profile pic's face is my current mood.
tfw you're turning old af concept art into a workable game asset (ΦωΦ)
UMjgAfe.png

zGZGQEZ.png

Working on its arm and other leg. boy oh boy getting this thing to move is going to be *fun*
Hi everyone, thanks for reading :kaoswt:
I have a channel for you, An RPG MAKER MV plugin tutorial on YouTube:kaojoy:
Any supports'll be appreciated and I hope you have a great day:wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parkbraueix