Search results

1. Digi Arn

2 outcomes 1 event

Does anyone know if it is possible to have one event react two different ways, like If I wanted a negative effect if the event ran into you, but say if you pushed the ok button to interact with said even it would give you an opportunity for a choice or some other action?
  2. Digi Arn

Not so new.

Hello RPG Maker community, I'm not exactly new around here as much as newly returned and as I never introduced myself the first time aroud I figured this would be a good time to do it. I have been working with RPG maker for about 6 or 7 years. I started with VX ace and am now currently working...
  3. Digi Arn

Hello!

So some time not too long ago I downloaded the trial version of ACE and went to town with it... however, and this is still sometime an issue, I simply wanted to add more... and more... and more, eventually the trial ended and my brother never got to try the game I didn’t finish for his birthday...

Latest Profile Posts

It's been a while since i posted so here's something i've been working on.
Game_Mockup7_6.png
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.
HexMozart88 wrote on AphoticAmaranth's profile.
Your profile pic's face is my current mood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dignus93