Search results

1. Kirri

Evening! It's going great!

Evening! It's going great!
  2. Kirri

Community: The Crossover Inn!

Please add the emo boy with hoodie on, Wish, from my game IMAGINE:Roleplay Club. :kaoblush:
  3. Kirri

*Saw a video of myself* *Opens google* *Search "How to delete my personality"*

*Saw a video of myself* *Opens google* *Search "How to delete my personality"*
  4. Kirri

I don't really think those are gibberish. Return literally means returning a value and array in...

I don't really think those are gibberish. Return literally means returning a value and array in the dictionary means a collection with arrangement (indexed).
  5. Kirri

Dash through

Thank you @Roninator2! It works!
  6. Kirri

Dash through

Hmm... yea, I want it to not pass through those kinds of events too if possible.
  7. Kirri

Dash through

Hello there, Is it possible to make it so that when the player dashes, it can go through event BUT cannot go through impassable tile?
  8. Kirri

Currently working on a side game for the One Map Game Challenge. :kaoblush: [img] As you can...

Currently working on a side game for the One Map Game Challenge. :kaoblush: As you can see, the game will be called "Welcome To November". Hopefully, I'll finish it before November ends. :dizzy:
  9. Kirri

Congratz!

Congratz!
  10. Kirri

Amazing!

Amazing!
  11. Kirri

Heylo

Heylo
  12. Kirri

Bloodsucker sounds cool

Bloodsucker sounds cool
  13. Kirri

[img] Made lots of progress today and I'm proud. :dizzy:

Made lots of progress today and I'm proud. :dizzy:
  14. Kirri

[VX ACE] Exit Menu, Delete Actor

Yep, I also add members everytime I open the menu.
  15. Kirri

I found this: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/26372-common-event-after-menu-exit/ and then instead of calling common event, I use this: partyMem = $game_party.members $game_party.remove_actor(partyMem[1].id) to delete the second member in the party.
  16. Kirri

Actually it's more like, I want something to happen/common event whenever I exit the menu window. EDIT: Oh wait, I actually figured it out already xD
  17. Kirri

Hello there, I'm not really good in scripting so, is there a way to delete an actor from the party every time I exit the menu screen using scripting?
  18. Kirri

Ahoy!

Welcome!
  19. Kirri

Hello!

Hello!
  20. Kirri

Making an atom size progress each day. :popcorn::dizzy:

Making an atom size progress each day. :popcorn::dizzy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Falling Crew1.png

the four main characters falling into a pocket dimension known as Escape Space.
Writing a game about my trauma and I want to do a level about struggling with my sexuality. It's a horror game and each level is different with a different monster chase but I have no idea how to go about this level any ideas?
It's been a while since i posted so here's something i've been working on.
Game_Mockup7_6.png
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dh09012