Search results

1. GIRakaCHEEZER

Secret Santa 2.0

Here's how the "Secret Santa" feedback-a-thon works: 1)You sign up to participate in the Secret Santa during the specified sign-up period by posting in this thread and expressing your interest to participate, with a link to your game. 2)Then, everyone who signed up is randomly assigned to...
  2. GIRakaCHEEZER

Streaming Contest Entries

http://www.livestream.com/drawingstuff123 I'll be playing some of the contest entries tonight, starting with "Oh! Ko!". This is a thing I've been doing for awhile now but I figure maybe I should post about it here. I'll edit this post when the stream's over, and update the thread later again...
  3. GIRakaCHEEZER

Tess [Non-RPG] [Download]

Tess (here is a link to a short video trailer) Tess is a platformer run-and-gun game.  It follows the story of Tess, an odd little girl who had a bad day. You run and you shoot and you can pick up exp to increase your total number of hearts. This game was made in Java so it should...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing clean-up on tall-ified sprites, filling in pixel by pixel where the stretching warped the image, feels incredibly tedious but also highly rewarding when one zooms out and the sprite looks even better than before.
I found this app on the playstore and I'm loving it, it's very good for organizing project ideas
hmm one of those days where there's a lot to work on with my game... annnnnd I have no idea what I wanna do. most of it tho, involves drawing lol. either enemies or NPCs.
I'm going back to the default RTP, in the interest of getting it done. FSM is lovely but slow to work with and has tall doors. And switching to tall sprites would mean a lot of franking, and also the horses will be small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFrog