Search results

1. Mimironi

RMMV Chromo Engine Help

Moghunter's Chrono Engine? If so, you just add this inside of an enemy's note box in the database: Dead Variable Id : X With X being the variable ID that you want to increase.
  2. Mimironi

Floor-by-Floor Temporary Stat Penalty?

@Cythera aaa not a fan of ptb... yeah, understandable! Definitely not a battle system for everyone :rswt And that's a fair point about, not knowing exactly what the next floor has... Though like you said, the wouldn't stop you from using your A-Team, which is also what I want! Trying to strike...
  3. Mimironi

@Cythera Yeah, I had considered the possibility of people only sticking to certain 3 & having other break the barrier the whole time, though I forgot to mention the battle system I'm using relies heavily on proper elements/resistances, so you may still want other characters for more important...
  4. Mimironi

Hello! I've been thinking about a side project, and was wondering how a specific mechanic like this would sound: So, let's say you have a total of 12 playable characters, but you can only have 3 in battle at a time. The game is formatted like a dungeon crawler, & the goal is to reach the top of...
  5. Mimironi

RMMV Call of the Overseer (Demo Available)

Log 5 [November 2021]: Mostly-Main-Menu-Management Hello! This is actually the last log of the year, huh? Well it’s been a wild year, and unfortunately, my devving took a backseat in the later half of it. So, this’ll be another shorter log. (As always, you can also find (usually) monthly dev...
  6. Mimironi

Log 4 [September 2021]: Menu's and Dialogues Hey! Hello! How’s everyone? The log’s gonna be pretty short! Life, and all. Also, many things I’ve been working on aren’t... entirely devlog-friendly (lore, dialogue, story, gameplay spoilers(?), etc)... So this time, I’ve... Made an in-game...
  7. Mimironi

@lolshtar Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I'll be adding mouse control back in the next version. Honestly not too sure why I wanted to remove it in the first place lmao. I'll be aiming for more varied/challenging puzzles and battles down the line, but wanted to keep this section of the game on...
  8. Mimironi

How do YOU make Luck relevant?

I have Luck (currently called Skill, but might rename it) also affect the amount of damage a character does with status ailments like bleed/burn/etc, on top of all the default stuff luck does.
  9. Mimironi

Log 3 [July 2021]: *Customizing sfx* *Customizing sfx* Howdy! So, it’s the end of July… time for the next devlog! This time, I just want to talk about what I have and have not done! In the last log, I said that by the middle of June, I would have a video of one of the scenes+battles...
  10. Mimironi

Eternal Dreamers | Free Battle RPG | 91% Positive on Steam

I'm really glad to hear that this game's now in its fully released state! And it's great to see a video review of it! This game's come so far, woww,,, :'O
  11. Mimironi

WOOOO YEAH!! Congrats on that 10k!! :kaopride:
  12. Mimironi

Checking Both the User and Target of an Item or Skill?

@Kenen Thank you! I seriously can't thank you enough! I even tested the <Bond:x>, as well as the skills/items that targeted multiple people just to make sure, and it all works. Currently in the process of adding lines for the rest of the character combinations ^^ Oh, and while this didn't...
  13. Mimironi

Thank you both for offering to help! Trihan, I do have access to both of those Yanfly plugins, so that's no issue! :rhappy: Drakkonis, I do have Yanfly's SkillCore, though I think I'm still lost on how to check who exactly the user and target is inside Formula/JS code. So for skill core, I'd...
  14. Mimironi

Hello! I'm unsure if this is something that would require an MV-Specific Plugin/Solution or not, so I'm hoping this is the right section. What I am trying to do is increase "bond points" (currently stored in a Variable, but please let me know if there is a better method than variables) between...
  15. Mimironi

RMMV Tower of the Starblessed

Note: This game should take about 25-35 minutes to complete. If you find yourself stumped in a fight, use the "x_Battle Walkthrough" text file available in the folder! A short story of two people who have reached the fabled "Tower of the Starblessed"-- home of the rumored “Starborn” and its...
  16. Mimironi

Log 2 [May 2021]: Sprites? Yeah, Sprites! Hello! It’s the end of May, which means it’s time for the next devlog! There’s a few things I want to discuss, and those are: Sprites (+ Other Things Done This Month) Plans for June+July Thoughts & Plans for the “Major Update” So let’s start with the...
  17. Mimironi

Ellenor's pixelart.

These look amaziiiing! The animation looks great, and I really like that tiger-ish person with the mask, they look real cool and pretty...
  18. Mimironi

Generic Skill Name Here

I'm a huge fan of cool skill names! I always prefer them to Fire I / Fire II. Though I understand some people may just want to know what a skill does from looking at its name instead of trying to figure out what a skill named something like "Silver Ray Gambit" does. So I try to make it at least...
  19. Mimironi

Ohhh it's time!!! Player time! Those abilities look cool as heck. I'll probably start a new file just to see all the new story dialogue :kaopride:
  20. Mimironi

Just a tiny thing, but there's now a page for CotO on Itch! This was something I'd planned to do way further down the line, but it really is better to just do this now, huh? [Itch Page]

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think Kipling said it best.

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
⁠And never breathe a word about your loss,
(...)
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
⁠And—which is more—you'll be a Man, my son!

Do you feel like your modern cities are too clean? I made some dumpsters and trash variations. Visit my MZ resource thread (link in signature).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSLC